SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

WILL I USE IT IN 30 SECONDS

but may is funny

(no)

That’s my friend!

10 seconds

UNVOTE

Thats boring, Snowe

only if youre spiteful and kill me?
i just dont understand how me claiming helps anyone?

VOTE: Snowe.

Final Day 2 Votecount

snowe (4): Zorvo, Frostwolf103, Jarek, Magnus
Ash (2): Gorta, Hazardwaste
May (2): PrettyPrincess, otterpopd
PlagueSimp (1): fraZ0R
fraZ0R (1): snowe
Amelia (1): Ash

Not Voting (3): May, Amelia, PlagueSimp

@snowe has been executed! They were…

snowe

You are…

The Aristocrat

Unseen Social

Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.

Court Spies (Day) - Choose two players. Chosen members of the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium will be removed from their faction chat until the next night. They will be immediately informed that Court Spies was used on them. - 2 uses

Intrigue (Night) - Target a player and learn if any and which of these things happens to them tonight. - Infinite uses

• Your target was successfully Investigated.
  • Your target was successfully Occupied.
  • Your target was successfully Redirected.

Bounty (Night) - Guess who gets executed tomorrow. If correct, you will receive one of the following benefits based on class type. - Infinite uses

• Special (Night) - Disable the scumchat for the next day and the next night. Stacks with other effects. - 1 use
  • Social (Day) - Send an anonymous message of up to 1000 characters to target player. - 1 use
  • Investigative (Night) - Learn target player’s alignment. - 1 use
  • Offensive - All non-killing visits to you will be prevented tonight.
  • Support - Gain permanent immunity to bleeding.
  • Killer (Night) - Kill a player. - 1 use

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Noble or The Magistrate

@Wazza was…

Wazza

The Marchioness

Unseen Investigative

Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.

VIP List (Day) - By the end of the coming night, you will know how many players of different factions visited you but will not be told which factions. - 2 uses

Social Links (Night) - Select two players and you will receive a positive result providing both targets’ class type groupings match. Groups are Special/Investigative, Social/Support, and Killer/Offensive. You will receive either no match if they are from different groups, a good match if they are in the same group, and a perfect match if they are the same class type. - Infinite uses
Night Waltz (Night) - Select two players and you will receive a positive result providing both targets’ alignments match; otherwise a negative result. Neutrals all count as one faction. - One use

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Maid or The Socialite

Night 2 begins to end 2023-11-13T00:00:00Z. Actions lock 1 hour before.

1 Like

Wazza left behind logs!

Logs

Amelia and SallyBee opposing alignments

snowe did not.

A new game thread is being made due to Discourse breaking at 10k posts. It can be found here.

@Hazardwaste
@Gorta
@Jarek
@PrettyPrincess
@PlagueSimp
@May
@Frostwolf103
@Amelia
@Magnus
@Ash
@fraZ0R
@otterpopd
@Zorvo

This thread will be unlocked 1 hour after SoD to allow for ease of quoting

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 2 hours.

I assume Wazza uses this

1 Like