[Signups 17/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - READ OP

The ‘Supa Mario’ Sorcerer17

Hosted using @Host_Account_1 by @Geyde and @DatBird

Rules

• Global Site Rules
  • Do not post in languages other than English, edit/delete posts, like posts while dead/during night, utilize shared/hydra accounts, utilize multiple accounts, use polling/wiki features, attempt to mimic host messages, post fake quotes of other players, or spam/slank excessively.
  • Do not cheat. Announcing intention to cheat, yet not acting upon it, will still confer punishment.
    • Do not gamethrow or sabotage games. You are permitted to play terribly, but doing so with the intention to troll will confer punishment.
    • Do not discuss host decisions or replacements in the game thread, especially to gain an in-game advantage.
    • Do not employ out of game information in order to get an in-game advantage. This rule will be enforced loosely with the exception of alignment indicative information, which should instead be made known to the host and will be handled appropriately.
      Try not to enable other players to do this either. You can help by not talking about the game outside the game thread.
    • Do not attempt to weaponize the host.
    • Do not announce intent to replace out, or make posts that could easily be interpreted in that manner.
    • Do not strategically replace out.
    • Do not attempt to abuse loopholes in the rules in order to accomplish any of the above. If you are not sure if something is legal or not, communicate such to the host in your PM.

Mechanics

General Information

Game will start on 11/23 at 12 PM EST if signups fill within the next day
Phases are 48/24.
Voting is Majority and Plurality.
Voting format: **/vote Player** @BaronGeddon. Other formats will likely be missed.
All actions (including suicide bomb activations) will be done in your private PM. Mafia actions will be handled on Discord.
Action format: **/[action name] [action target]**
The Mafia factional kill may be performed alongside other actions.
If a bomb sends the game to LyLo, votes reset
Votes are locked in LyLo
Post limit per phase of 250, lifted 6 hours before EoD or in MyLo/LyLo

Roles

Town Compulsive N1/N2 Sorcerer
Town Angel Conditional Backup
Vanilla Town 11x

Mafia Stalker
Mafia N3 Sorcerer
Mafia Goon 2x

This NAI flavor will follow the various non-Marios of Mario-dom. They will not be the one presented below…probably. There will be one SUPA MARIO BRUDDAS SUPA SHOW MARIO and it will be completely random.

Example Roles

SUPA MARIO BRUDDAS SUPA SHOW MARIO

Town Sorcerer

On Nights 1 and 2, you must turn another player into a Bomb. If you do not target a player, you will choose a random player other than yourself. They become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber. If they do not detonate by 6 hours before EoD, or the Day ends before they detonate, their target will be randomized amongst players other than themselves. They will be informed of this.

Defeat the Mafia.

Town Angel Conditional Backup

Every Night, you may choose to protect a player for the following Day. Any non-execution deaths they receive will fail to kill them.
If the Town Sorcerer dies before N2, you will become their role.

Defeat the Mafia.

Vanilla Town

You have no special powers. You can only trust in your brand loyalty to win.

Defeat the Mafia.

Mafia Stalker

Every Night, target a player. You will learn who visited them, and who they visited.

Reach parity with the Town.

Mafia N3 Sorcerer

On Night 3, you may target a player. They become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber. If they do not detonate by 6 hours before EoD, or the Day ends before they detonate, their target will be randomized amongst players other than themselves. They will be informed of this.

Mafia Goon

You have no powers. Engage in pasta la vista subterfuge in order to jump your way into a free win.

Playerlist

1. outedwolf
  2. Kiiruma
  3. Vulgard
  4. clonedcheese
  5. youbutworse
  6. elithepsycho
  7. Marshal
  8. Arete
  9. min
  10. Marl
  11. Bradland
  12. Mistyx
  13. Hippopablompoyeetus
  14. Atlas
  15. Arctic
  16. Wazza
  17. Leafia

Backups

1. Mistyx
  2. Akali
  3. CRichard

And many more…

Spectators

1. ATNoName
1 Like

Diligent Diatribes on Doodling Dexterity

Discourse in General
Discourse for FM

Overly Ornate Oration on Obtaining Objectives

The Document where I compiled a ton of thoughts about playing this setup aka The Manual

This is the joke

first

(visor here) confirming in

3 Likes

in

3 Likes

/in

3 Likes

I’m not co hosting now

You poor souls

/in

3 Likes

yea ill /in

3 Likes

/backup

2 Likes

ok so this is starting over Thanksgiving when I actually have time

but then it’s going to be finals week so if I’m still alive I’ll be kind of screwed

should I join

1 Like

/in
brb changing my pfp

2 Likes

I’d say “do it coward”

But I’m not joining

if im maf ill just make sure to attack u :+1:

damn would suck to be signup banned

/in

(I promise im not relapsing on addiction I just wanna make history)
(also the setup is godly)
(also I have very little going on the week or two the game is going on for)

3 Likes

pretty much the entire game ends by d3
it can go later but d4/d5 will be lylo almost guaranteed

you are relapsing on addiction

/in

rand me town please

(to be clear this is a joke and I am not actually asking to be forceranded an alignment)

3 Likes

/informed spec

1 Like

ive never been more excited to play forum mafia which is weird

1 Like