[SIGNUPS 13/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - filled hype!!!

if you get TL2 you’ll have infinite likes

1 Like

im not sure how that changes anything currently

nobody gets this for another week lmao

1 Like

I think that requires something like 100 days minimum to kick in? I’m working on it! :)

3 Likes

Also, pregame testing stuff

I AM TESTING

test

test

[LIST][]test
[
]test
[/LIST]

[LIST=#][]test
[
]test
[/LIST]

Oh yeah, how do you vote?

I think that’s all the important stuff

Oh wait

[TITLE]last one[/TITLE]

Ok so list doesn’t seem to work like normal

I wonder if there are cool collapsible list functions… hm…

ok i’m saying this before game starts or anything’s randed
some of u may know but most probably don’t
i’m a part of a system (this refers to someone with DID/OSDD i highly recommend looking those terms up)
in short i guess you could say i have “multiple personalities” that’s the easiest way i can get across
switches between who’s here and present are uncontrollable and can last anywhere from hours to days
due to my condition if this happens there will be obvious tonal and typing differences, this is completely NAI and we don’t want it seen as either wolfy or towny it just Is A Thing
memory isn’t perfect across all the alters and there’s definitely some forgetfulness though i’ll do my best to keep everyone as informed as possible
to make this as easy for you all to handle as possible we’ll be signing each post and will alert y’all if a switch happens while in game

if there are any questions ask away before thread gets closed or just dm me on discord if you don’t see this until after thread close

so uh yep that’s it

3 Likes

huh okay then

i welcome any and all questions cause the last thing i want is for someone to be confused and then it becomes a game thing

3 Likes

and yes this is why my pronouns are set to ask

1 Like

(for the record if necessary i will delay rand if people have questions about that, otherwise it’ll happen at the scheduled time)

2 Likes

Can someone instruct me how to make those cool triangle lists that are sometimes collapsible please?

[details=""]

[/details]
1 Like

thank you it’s appreciated

Summary

This text will be hidden

these?

press the gearbox in the reply box and then hide details

1 Like
test

Moo

test2