[SIGNUPS 13/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - filled hype!!!

Risky Light Game (Featuring Rain)

…and his music was electric.

created and hosted by @katze, cohosted by @InsanityUwU on the host account @Host_Account_2
reviewed by Osie

Rules

Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules pls

All players must post a minimum of 5 substantive and game-related posts per 48h Day phase. If the day phase ends early, this may be waived.

The hosts may or may not utilize WOTM to prohibit players from joining.

THIS GAME HAS A POST CAP. Players can only make up to 50 posts per in-game day. This is lifted 1 hour before EoD. The first time this is exceeded by a player, a warning will be sent to them. The second time, they will be modkilled.

EXCESSIVE AtE IS NOT ALLOWED. Appealing to emotion can result in a toxic environment that ruins enjoyment. I want this game to be relaxed but still serious. As a result, I will be monitoring the thread for heavy AtE. If you aren’t sure if what you’re posting breaks this rule, feel free to run it by me. If you find yourself unable to play the game without it affecting you emotionally, please let me know so we can help you. Feel free to message me at any time if you need to vent, or just want to talk.

Roles and the first paragraph of flavor is NAI, the second paragraph is AI and quoting it will be punished. (For reference, in the example rolecards below, all bolded and italicized text is legal to claim)

Sample Rolecards

VT + Mafia Goon cards

Commando

The starting character, a Jack of all Trades; master of none. Except it’s not really a Jack of all Trades, either. They’re just mediocre. But can you really resist that dab?

As to be expected with your mediocrity, you are a Vanilla Town. Your only abilities are your voice, and your vote.

You win when you eliminate the Mafia.

Commando

The starting character, a Jack of all Trades; master of none. Except it’s not really a Jack of all Trades, either. They’re just mediocre. But can you really resist that dab?

As to be expected with your mediocrity, you are a Mafia Goon. You have no special abilities, but possess a 24/7 scum chat and a factional kill.

You win when you reach parity with the town.

Voting

• Both majority and plurality are in effect.
  • No-yeet is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the Day early. In cases where no-elim and another vote are tied at the end of the Day, no-elim will have priority in the rand.
  • Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.
  • MyLo (mis-yeet and lose) and LyLo (yeet or lose) will be announced, and votes will be locked in LyLo. This means that your first vote is final and cannot be changed.

Gameplay

• Days are 48 hours, and Nights are 24 hours.
  • In the instance the Day ends early due to majority, the Night phase will be extended to end at a consistent time.
  • The Mafia factional kill is assigned and mandatory. If no factional kill is submitted by the final hour of the Night, the kill will be determined randomly from among living members of the town and carried out by a random living member of the Mafia.
  • Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server. Neighborhoods, masonries, and lover chats, if they exist, will also be on discord servers. All abovementioned servers will be open 24/7.
  • The setup is closed, but 10 v 3, non-bastard, and relatively low powered.

Players

1. clonedcheese
  2. Frog
  3. BradLand
  4. Aelin
  5. Squirrel2412
  6. illwei
  7. Leafia
  8. Magnus
  9. Gorta
  10. EliThePsycho
  11. Professor
  12. thepigeonnyc
  13. Trochilidae

Replacements

1. DatBird
  2. Alkali
  3. Ruby
  4. Vulgard
  5. WindwardAway
  6. Electrode
  7. Arete
  8. sulit

Spectators

1. ATNoName
  2. Atlas
  3. Silviu200530

Threadmarks

2 Likes

/backup

2 Likes

I want to play, but waiting on the playerlist first

1 Like

In

2 Likes

/informod spectator

1 Like

/spec

1 Like

/backup

actually backup on alkali

4 Likes

fwiw im not too sure if im gonna do informed spectators this game cause i think meowtainado spec chat was pretty high quality without being informed

maybe i’ll be willing to inform after a phase or two, but not from the start

if that effects your decision lmk

also am looking for a cohost :joy_cat:

2 Likes

i will intsead cohost and do nothing
(depending on eod)

2 Likes

haven’t decided on a start date yet but i optimally want to avoid massive interlap with the sorcerer game so i’ll prooobably at least try to have SoD/EoD be a bit later than that game and hopefully start a day or two later?

not 100% set in stone

3 Likes

mmmkay
my optimal eod time is not optimal for players, so
(i can be online anywhere from 5 est to 11 est, so lol)

2 Likes

3 Likes

after discussion with eli im still looking for a cohost :wowee:

mostly need someone who can do stuff when im asleep in the mornings

1 Like

wtf do you mean you stay up until i get on the bus

2 Likes

and then i sleep until you get home from school

3 Likes

Dear Katze,

I am writing to you today to ask to join this game. While I am a complete newbie here on special chair of deception, I have prepared a short list of reasons why I should be allowed to play in this game.

1. I am honest. For example, I didn’t read all of the first post. It was too long, I’m sorry.

2. I see that excessive ateing is not allowed, which is fine for me because I am on a diet.

3. I am a clear communicator. Look at this list; It’s a list, much wow!

4. I like the word yeet, and will use it responsibly.

In conclusion, if you vote me to be allowed in the game, I promise pizza and ice cream for everyone in school.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Frog

3 Likes

lol hey frog

3 Likes

I don’t know how the old site was, but this new site is pretty dope. Checking through all the stuff you’ve got set up here :)

1 Like

Dear Frog,

I am reluctantly accepting your application to join this game. However:

1. Your name is ‘Frog’, but your profile picture is a pineapple. This discrepancy is confusing and may disrupt the experience of players.

2. You not reading the entirety of the original post is potentially indicative that you will be unable to keep up with the pace of the game. If you can’t read one post by the host, how can you read 50 per phase?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
katze

5 Likes

/uninformed spectator to change to informed spectator because I hate uninformed spectator but eli was previously bullied for trying to be informed