[Signups] Mafia: Trials and Tribulations (17/17)

you guys are mafia addicts

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

/in

2 Likes

Godot

Mafia Red Amogus
image|

“One more thing. You’re dying tonight. Don’t bother trying to escape or call the guards. You’ll find my assassin has already taken care of them all.”

Hand of the Shadow Lord (Night): You, XXX (Luke Atmey), and XXX (Lana Skye) are all servants of the Shadow Lord, Kyros. You will not tolerate his mysteries to be revealed in the courtroom: vanillise target player who said the name “Kyros” during the previous day.
Forum Shopping (Twilight): During the 10 minutes after the final EoD votecount is posted, you may decide what happens to the player with the most votes. There is no limitation on this what you can do. For example, you can save them from death, you can learn their role, you can permaban them from the forums, or banish them irl to an extradimensional void where they are torn apart atom by atom until none of them remains. (1 use)
Don’t they teach you this $%#! in law school, Wright? (Day): Publicly say the name of this ability in thread in bold red. Target player dies immediately, and only you learn their flip. (1 use)
Oh wait, I forgot about your alien testimony (Day): Place 10 extra votes on target player who suggested or postulated that a Jailkeeper might be in the game today, If they are executed, you may use Forum Shopping on them without expending a charge.

Reach parity with the Town.

3 Likes

I am one of many names. Many of which are known, many of which are not.

And does it matter whom is behind the mask when the play is all that matters?

1 Like

Full time job makes trying to play mafia a pain but my schedule is clearing up so hopefully can do this

/in

Might out later

2 Likes

/out

i won’t ruin this

yet

2 Likes

/sub

Put me in if this somehow doesn’t fill by Wednesday - busy til then):

1 Like

aaaaa it’s filling up way too quickly

I will watch.
/spec

2 Likes

just because a particular someone is deciding to rage in his shame, does not mean that I can’t enjoy the game.

1 Like

bruh what did Shane Dawson do to you

2 Likes

/in

2 Likes

have this image saved on my computer for some reason
here you go nya

5 Likes

also I’m not playing anymore you’ll be fine

Mama mia!

1 Like

I have two cats, figure it out.