[Signups] MORBTAINADO (14/14) FULL

i am english.

Gun attacks are effective against enemies weak to guns

1 Like

It’s two more since Wazza got punted to the sun

1 Like

oh

“We are the few against the many.“

Michael murders eight mercenaries, Milo murders one nurse. The movie treats Michael as being better than Milo.

BTW MU Anni Mash is lol!Willage am I right?

Isn’t that funny?

1 Like

/In

This is my main account anyway. I like this name.

Also I think it’s to the point I’m not fooling anyone, wasn’t my intention anyway I just wanted to play better and I think I achieved that goal although people still figured me out based on my use of words.

basically
you’re seth
this is a public “alt”, thus i believe you are allowed
im not trochi and i don’t get the final decision, but

My plan for future FM games is try and be more logical regardless of alignment and engage as much as I can to get a better indication of that players alignment, rather then just throw out couple players and tunnel them to death.

1 Like

Surprisingly you knew it was me since the start only reason you weren’t 100% is because I was playing better then usual.

I don’t wanna get further into that though, but basically as you can see I’m slowly but surly improving and I’m hoping to become a better player.

3 Likes

As long as you’re willing to improve
Good luck
I hope you have a good time and get the result you wanted

1 Like

It ain’t gonna come from one game alone
But if you keep trying you’re bound to at least get somewhat better

/out

srry y’all seem like a bunch of cool cats but mental health comes first and my mental health isn’t great and playing too much mafia would only make it worse.

maybe some time in the future.

9 Likes

Feel better!

3 Likes

/in

Nya

May or may not regret this due to a dislike of mountainous/semi-mountainous but Morbius memes

10 Likes

i claim this referral

1 Like

/sub

it’s time to morb

1 Like