- Follow all forum and forum game rules
Forum Game Rules
- All players must post a minimum of 10 substantive and game-related posts per 48h Day phase. This requirement may be waived in the instance the Day ends due to majority or you die mid-Day.
What doesn’t count?
- Posting for the sole purpose of meeting the post requirement.
- Posting about the fact that you are making posts, without adding any new content.
- Posting about non-game-related topics (ex. IRL, news, homework, etc), or posting fluff such as images or gifs.
- Posting that you are reading, will read, will provide content in the future, etc.
- Posts containing non-substantive edits to a prior post (e.g. “I think Clorbius is morbfia because they are greenchecked” → “I meant redchecked” - this only counts as one post).
- Posts containing solely a vote.
- Alts are disallowed
- The hosts may or may not utilize WOTM (Wisdom of the Morb) to prohibit players from joining.
- THIS GAME HAS A POST CAP. Players can only make up to 150 posts per in-game day. This is lifted 1 hour before EoD, and in MyLo/LyLo (Shooting the gun does not count towards the cap)
- EXCESSIVE AtE IS NOT ALLOWED. Appealing to emotion can result in a toxic environment that ruins enjoyment. We want this game to be somewhat competitive and taken seriously. As a result, we will be monitoring the thread for heavy AtE. If you aren’t sure if what you’re posting breaks this rule, feel free to run it by us. If you find yourself unable to play the game without it affecting you emotionally, please let us know so we can help you. Feel free to message any host at any time if you need to vent, or just want to talk.
11x Vanilla Town
3x Morbfia Goon
Sample Role PMs
Morbius, Vanilla Town
You’re Morbius. The man. The myth. The legend. The orginal morber. Morbed before it was cool, and will continue to morb well after it is cool.
You are Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Morb the Morbfia until there are no Morbfia left to morb
Jared Leto, Morbfia Goon
You are jared leto, who is an all around pretty shitty person and is therefore relegated to being an example card. Tough luck.
You are a Morbfia Goon. You share a 24/7 private chat with your teammates. Each Night, the Morbfia must kill a member of the Town.
Reach a Morbquillibrium (parity) with the town.
On Night 2, the Morbfia must select a member of the Town. This player will be given a gun publicly, and must shoot it on Day 3 by typing
**/morb [player]** in the thread. It is strongly preferred that they ping @Geyde and @Trochilidae too. If they shoot a member of the Morbfia, the Morbfia member dies. If they shoot a member of the Town, the gun holder will die.
If the Morbfia fail to select a target by the final hour of the Night, it will be given to a random living villager.
The gun cannot be given to the target of the factional kill.
If the gun holder fails to shoot by the final hour of the Day, they will die.
- Both morbjority and plurality are in effect.
- You may not self-vote. Asking other players to vote and/or hammer you breaks this rule and goes against the spirit of the game.
- No-elimination is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the Day early. In cases where no-elim and another vote are tied at the end of the Day, no-elim will have priority in the rand.
- Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.
- MyLo (mis-eliminate and lose) and LyLo (eliminate or lose) will be announced, and votes will be locked. This means that your first vote is final and cannot be changed.
- Voting will follow this format. Section 2 is what you’ll want to look at.
- On Day 3, morbjority is disabled until the gun is shot, after which votes will reset.
- Phases will begin and end at 14:00 PDT
- Days are 48 hours, and Nights are 24 hours.
- In the instance the Day ends early due to morbjority, the Night phase will be extended to end at a consistent time.
- The Morbfia factional kill is mandatory. If no factional kill is submitted by the final hour of the Night, the kill will be determined randomly from among living members of the town.
- Morbfia will communicate through a private Discord server.
- Flavor is NAI
Spectator/deadchat will be combined, and will be uninformed.