Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

I wanted to skip vote, but if you’re not going to be beneficial to the town you might as well be mafia. Until we start hearing who you think is town and who you think is mafia, I’m sticking my vote to you.

/vote PlagueSimp

1 Like

@Host_Account_1

Oh yeah, forgot it’s not automated like the other site LOL

I find it hard they wouldn’t know how to make a read or two but do understand how ITAs work

2 Likes

Then again would it make sense for a wolf to do that? I don’t know im not so sure

Wait can we not kill PlagueSimp today?

2 Likes

Seems way too good/obvious to be true

Im down for this

only know this because i asked dobby when i was signing up for the MU A

1 Like

like i was typing before you said that
dont entirely enjoy the fact that ranta has only posted twice and neither of those were on topic

1 Like

but they could be doing outside stuff

thats just ranta tbh

2 Likes

Holy shit I forgot Ranta was in this game
@Ranta where are you??

im gonna try to post how i feel about everyone so far

1 Like

Haven’t I already told you about the “Asking if someone’s awake” problem?

1 Like

That’s, like, different! They could be lurking! I’m 99% sure Eliza is still lurking

Heading off for a bit.
I’m bringing the two people who send me the funniest videos before I get back to the final day.

ol reliable

Tylers FB Friends Day Video - YouTube

1 Like

she prob is, her whole thing is being in threadfor a bout 2 hours but liking ever ypost in thread for about 23

1 Like

Demisha - Some to atleast half the posts seem kinda fluff, like weak neutral
YoubutWorse - not sure what to say but they lean town for me
guavagudetama - seems like town because they are trying to get somewhere
Drinks - after reading through all their posts, most of them to all of them are complete fluff so theyre currently quite a strong wolf read for me
Jaiden - theyre pushing a little bit on demi and kana but not enough to go far, they seem like a weak town for me
Kanave - very fair that theyre pushing on me for my reads/thoughts, feels like a town to me
Sadbi - mostly fluff but im not exactly anything much so theyre currently weak neutral
Ranta - already said my opinion above
Eliza - little bit fluffy but i give them the benefit of doubt since theyre playing dnd with me (neutral)