Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

Welcome to Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er, hosted by @Ruby and @Silviu200530 on @This_Door

Rules:

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules.
    • To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority.
  • Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
  • Alts are allowed, but you must inform the hosts of your identity.

Role List

Vanilla Town x7
Town JOAT (1xDoc/1xVig/1xCop) x1
Mafia Goon x2

All roles will be flavored around Silent Hill. Flavor is randomized and not role or alignment indicative.
You may claim your character but you may NOT CLAIM any flavor text in your role.

Sample Basic role PMs:

Harry Mason, Vanilla Town
unknown
You are Harry Mason, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

Defeat the Mafia.

Harry Mason, Town JOAT (1x Doc/1x Vig/1xCop)
unknown
You are Harry Mason, Town JOAT (1x Doc/1x Vig/1xCop). Each night you may preform one of the following actions. Each action can only be used once.

Target another player, you will learn their alignment.

Target another player, you will kill them.

Target another player, they will be protected from attacks tonight

Defeat the Mafia.

Harry Mason, Mafia Goon
unknown
You are Harry Mason, Mafia Goon. You and your partner share an assigned factional kill, which must be used every night.

Reach parity with the Town.

Summary Cop Feedback

Target was Town/Mafia

Gameplay

• The set-up is a 10 player setup with 7 Vanilla Townies, Town JOAT (1xDoc/1xVig/1xCop) x1, and 2 Mafia Goons.
  • Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours. SoD/EoD will occur at 2pm EST.
  • Executions are majority and plurality.
  • No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand. In all other cases of a tie, the execution will be determined at random from among the tied players.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in LyLo (execute-or-lose) scenarios, but not in MyLo (misexecute-and-lose) scenarios. That is to say, in situations where town must execute correctly or lose, the first vote cast by a given player is final and cannot be changed.
  • All votes must be in the form /vote [name of player] to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form /unvote - bold is not required, but does help us find your vote. Until the final 3 hours of the day, votes are only considered valid if you ping the host account.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.
  • The factional kill is mandatory . If no valid kill is submitted, the kill will be randomized among members of the Town.
  • The factional kill is assigned to a specific member of the Mafia. If no member is specified, it will be assigned to the member who submitted the nightkill. If no nightkill was submitted, it will be randomized and the Mafia will be informed of who carried the kill.

Player List

1. @Demisha
  2. @YoubutWorse
  3. @guavagudetama
  4. @Drinks
  5. @Jaiden
  6. @Kanave
  7. @Sadbi
  8. @PlagueSimp
  9. @Ranta
  10. @ElizaThePsycho

Backups

1. @Zorvo
  2. @CRichardFortressLies
  3. @BradLand

Spectators

1. @Atlas
  2. @Marshal
  3. @Trochilidae
  4. @Italy
  5. @thepigeonnyc
  6. @Wazza
  7. @Vulgard
  8. @UwU
  9. @catbae
  10. @Arctic
  11. @DatBird

Milestones

Plauge Vanilla Town Day 1 Exe (Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins - #1304 by Host_Account_1)
Guarva Vanillia town and Sadbi Town Joat Night 1 deaths (Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins - #1306 by Host_Account_1)

2 Likes

Game starts at

2022-07-02T18:00:00Z

If you should have a role PM and don’t have one message this account.
Otherwise everyone should have their role PMS.

3 Likes

Day 1 Has Started and will end at 2022-07-04T18:00:00Z

1. @Demisha
  2. @YoubutWorse
  3. @guavagudetama
  4. @Drinks
  5. @Jaiden
  6. @Kanave
  7. @Sadbi
  8. @PlagueSimp
  9. @Ranta
  10. @ElizaThePsycho

Fashionably late 3 minutes

Anyways im contractually obligated to read Kana wolf as stated in signups (if you take this read seriously I will push on you be warned :rage: )

Oh also first

hey guys i just went driving
hbu?

1 Like

Just finished eating
You’re not actually driving as you type
.,…right

no

1 Like

i just finished it

1 Like

hi besties

gooooooood evening

i have a 100% winrate in noob friendly games and I plan to keep that up

1 Like

i have a 100% winrate in mafia games

also known as: i played a single game and got hard carried to victory :joy_cat:

But yes I also plan on keeping it that way

1 Like

By the by, for the people who come from homeplace, i’d recommend not claiming right away. While that is a somewhat okay way to get DRW going, here i’d say it’s absolutely not worth early claiming (at least not this early, we have 48 hours to discuss anyways)

Hello theys and gays :sparkles:

1 Like

I have zero idea how this site works but you know what we are going to try my hardest to figure this out lol

this may help if u wanna do something and ur not sure how to

1 Like

I dunno any of you except eliza who I played once and tunneled on them because they weren’t actually playing the game.