Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

I wanted to move on but Demi kept saying shit LMAO

3 Likes

i guess from my experience of being mafia like 3 times, I don’t really try to think hard about my posts, I try to be more casual with what I go for and meme around a lot more. As town in bigger games I do almost the exact same thing bc there are so many slots to solve and the names all blend together so I just give up and make tons of gutreads (which is why I try to join smaller games more often bc they’re more fun)

1 Like

bacon did the same thing, would you put them in the same boat? he just joked about itas

demisha retracting every single read theyve made:

4 Likes

I guess you’re right I didn’t go through the whole thread hence why the list was incomplete even in the unsure category but i’ll fill it later

Demi please stop saying strange things right after I town read you /j

3 Likes

This feels like overcorrection, or maybe that it’s just hitting a lot of flags for me about not sticking to a point and jumping to different positions real quick.

holy shit i have 18 pings on disc i’ll be back :skull:

1 Like

The flip-flopping is what’s keeping the spiral going and grounding my thought you’re actually a baddun
:sob:

1 Like

jesus i had a small panic attack, i couldnt post for a couple of minutes

I didn’t retract my wolfreads though :joy:

My bad

1 Like

Townread’s hard I wanna hold off on those

Yeah actually you know what i town read Demi and I am hard shielding them

To anyone who disagrees, look at how Demi opened in FAm compared to this. They had a lot of one sentence responses, not a lot of reads to give out honestly, and just kind of… nothing overall. In this they’ve already opened completely differently, and while that can be explained by the large difference in the type of game, I think they’re just town tbh. I at most don’t want them to die today

also they play lobotomy corp and that game slaps

3 Likes

Interested in this part the most

Agreed

I don’t mind holding off on the Demi spiral
Proposal to vote based on Steam games/playtime?

i have like 1,500 hours in garrys mod just vote me off now

4 Likes

ill be coming back to this soon btw
demi made a readslist based off of 2 seconds of content, got burnt and completely nullified all the reads
I really really don’t like that but my gut is that its just NAI and demi is just flailing a lil
I’ve seen that enough to know it’s very possible here

HOWEVER.
It would give alot of information.
just saying.

Duck Game’s my second most played game at 474 hours.