Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

wdym by seeming fair play?

I donā€™t see w!YBW townsheilding Demi tbh, some of the only push back had be mine which was pretty wishy-washy at the time

1 Like

it appears i am rather unwell.
iā€™m going to be playing like an absolute lunatic until Im better so I apologise in advance

1 Like

no offense but that sounds wolfy lmao
even then im not fixated on you right now I donā€™t think you get killed today almost for certain
Thereā€™s a handful of others that are more of a red flag

this is quite literally OMGUS

JOAT 10er Day 1 - Votecount 3

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Drinks Plague, guava 2
Ranta Demisha, Kanave 2
Demisha Eliza 1
guava Drinks 1
Plague Jaiden 1
Kanave YoubutWorse 1
Not Voting Ranta, Sadbi 2

Reminder to ping this account for votes and/or any mistakes.

Reminder EoD is at 2022-07-04T18:00:00Z

2 Likes

Generally feels like an aggressive townsfolk to me. I can get behind the reasoning behind the pushes onto people (even if Iā€™m not necessarily agreeing on all of them).

Kanaā€™s unoffical vc

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Drinks Plague, guava 2
Ranta Demisha, Kanave 2
Demisha Eliza 1
guava Drinks 1
Plague Jaiden 1
Kanave YBW 1
Not Voting Ranta, Sadbi, 2

fuck me the mod finished first

3 Likes

If Jaiden is a wolf, theyā€™re approaching how they talk in game through a delicate townsfolk lens.
So for the time being Iā€™m more reading that as genuine townsfolk brain talking.

great timing

Iā€™m pretty neutral on both of them. I wouldnā€™t push there, the same way Iā€™m not pushing on say, Ranta right now, but if there was a push towards them I wouldnā€™t push off it, just like Iā€™m not pushing you guys off Ranta right now.

I can get behind this

Town:
-YBW
-Kanave
-Guava

Neutral:
-Drinks
-Jaiden
-Sadbi (have heard very little from them)
-plaguesimp

Wolf:
-Ranta

Wolf lean:
-Eliza

Those are my views currently

I wouldnā€™t mind voting Eliza, Ranta, Sadbi or Plaguesimp today but Iā€™d like to start building consensus even if we still have time before the deadline (yā€™all can change your votes later on anyways but town needs to start getting behind the same idea for a specific wolfread)

Wdym by this? why is Eliza so wolf-y for you?

Check my posts I made a very big post where I went over it today

Also this is the best reply I got even after that lmao

I basically talk about how theyā€™ve only stood behind the Demi wagon at the beginning of the game and have basically not had any sort of lean or read on anyone else the entire game

1 Like

Be warned im off to eat
Will reply back in some hours

1 Like

God we look like such a wolf pair rn :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: This is exactly what Iā€™ve been saying

1 Like