and also im town but u don’t know that

who are the better shots eliza

Clears who

ranta
drinks
kanave

inb4 Eliza tries to convince me kanave is a better shot

2 Likes

Plague was in my yellow-flag field for pret much half the day so I’m happy with the vote.
Ranta busting in in the last 20 minutes with a vote onto Kanave is the funniest thing this day phase.
Not solid on who to shoot but either you or maybe Demi are my field.
I was pretty null on you initially but the continual push I still don’t quite get since the same case pointed at me can be flung to others, it feels like a triangle block in rectangle hole issue.

Also I had small apple turnover bites and they’re nice.

1 Like

dmamit couldn’t get it in before bc i was too slow :sob:

1 Like

I felt some things could be subtle pocketing but also i could be wrong on that also something about them and plague completely being unrelated all game plague didn’t address guava once

1 Like

i lierally already said that

this was mine

3 Likes

how is drinks a better shot, I haven’t heard that name thrown around yet so I’d like to know your reasoning

1 Like

i thought people threw it out

we threw it around start of day

tbh i thought it was a consensus shot
never hero shoot, folks

not for a shot, yall threw it around for a while as a vote

Realising that my options are either my town read, my town read or myself, the option is pretty obvious here

/vote PlagueSimp @Host_Account_1

Before YBW is on my ass, yes I still don’t wanna vote here but I trust Kanave wayyy more than I trust Plague. Earlier, I had a brief glimmer of hope that maybe I could get someone who I’m not townreading to die. But no, all that happened is I’m suspicious now :man_shrugging:t2: At least I got what I wished for (#664)

Also yes this looks like I’m just voting here because it was brought up that we could be a wolf pair. Trying to cover all my bases before you guys can say it about me.

and it wasnt really that good of a vote since the whole reasoning was “they’re fluff posting!” when that describes like half the game

i was meaning to explain jaiden meta lore so this is a good time
I always
and i mean ALWAYS
believe what I’m saying
even if I’m scum
like I’m sure I could find a few scum games I had identical reactions to this one
it is the power of having one braincell

oh
well

would drinks even give a decent amount of spew from dying!?