Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

How am I tunnelling you if my votes not on you?

I have no reason to think your town.

it’s intentional

but that doesn’t mean I’m willing to let people sit on her without addressing why they disagree

also I don’t think that read on Treasure is sick because sulit is timid or whatever, it’s because it’s a solid read that is going to be very hard to argue against made on a player she both didn’t really need to ISO dive but clearly was and was also under suspicion at the time when she was also arguing against the other top wagons

the context is more important than the player

also I’m actually not not respecting Abigail’s story read, I just have more faith in my own sulit read

if you’ll join me on somebody else with better equity (Caitlin still springs to mind readily) I’m in no way married to the story vote

gets a war flashback from scum achro

Hey you guys eventually killed me in that one. After we oops’d a night kill to mess up the sweep, but still.

guys

you can’t just leave out that she bussed a role LITERALLY MEANT TO DIE

TodaysStory (3): orangeandblack5, Treasure, RoseRedWitch
homiecat (2): Caitlin, baker
Hazardwaste (1): Litten
pyxxy (1): Leafia
RoseRedWitch (1): pyxxy
Unvote (1): Achromatic

Eh, I had questions I wanted answered from Caitlin and I am not sure I’ll be active much more. She fits into a few scum teams in my story town world as well as homie.

I feel a bit manipulated that the ‘compromise’ is the push Orange has been on about since lioke, post 70 lol.

VOTE: caitlin

but who am i to cry about being manipulated?

1 Like

VOTE: Cait

now we’re podracing :sunglasses:

@RoseRedWitch you can sheep achro now

lmao

orange when he saw my vote irl

my dislike of neon’s gifspam is not limited to her specifically

You are, to be fair, about 4 names behind on Abigail.

it’s what I’m used to :man_shrugging:

but it’s rich coming from the guy ‘ONE ON ONE ME BRUH, IF YOU DONT YOU’RE THROWING. COME ON BRUH.’

:rofl:

I just asked myself.

What stops it from being Homiecat and Story as wolves?

it worked :man_shrugging:

Only because i worry about your blood pressure.

Caitlin is a miss.

They are emotionally town