Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

good repsonse, think wolf tries to pocket me by just saying “yes” or voices paranoia on it.

That rlly shouldn 't warrant a lock town

<3

1 Like

She hasn’t even posted yet

This is so uncalled for

it warrents a town lean at the very lest

• tutuu just saying they’re not going to read me lol

Anyway I sadly don’t actually have time to play rn but just wanted to pop in

The past FoL games I slanked after an active start but the goal is to not have that happen this time lol

1 Like

I very much disagree but okay

1 Like

My goal is to die N1

Fair enough

1 Like

They can be AI though. Especially this early on. What villager wants to mason with a wolf? Although Luka’s further posts make me feel a bit better about his slot. Aside from the locktown comment though.

wouldnt it be really funny if we gave you the gun and let you control the lynch
I think it would

A townlean I can see but not a town lock.

oh yeah it doesnt warrent a town lock
the joke is town lock since he said he was town
It does 100% warrent a top town atm tho

Not totally against it, but not really wanting to at the moment.

1 Like

Fair ^^

1 Like

Fair enough given how young the game is.

1 Like

Also, you’ll probably be able to tell who the wolves are in the upcoming Popcorn 3 game by looking at the ones who want to keep the gun as far from me as possible. Laughs Time for me to eat supper now too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

have a good dinner

Hey all! Story here. I’ve decided I find myself quite the tactician. Not like a master tactician. Just like, a silly tactician. I like silly tactics. Lets do something silly.
I think we should all group each other with people we are vaguely but not overly familiar with and have those people be our buddies for the game. Those people are the ones you look out for in particular. Groups of around 4. I think paying attention to everything in early game sucks and is evil and like hell we aren’t doing much. it’s day 1. Might as well group up and read a small group of people deeper than the rest.
This is with the idea that nightchats then become second order groups. To discuss their findings. I am giving you all jobs basically you all work for me.
This is all with the idea that people way pay attention and play along with this. They will not. But hey a girl can dream :P

1 Like

ONCE BITTEN
and twice shy!

I keep my distance
but you
Still
Catch
My eye

Tell me baby
Do you recognize me?

Well it’s been a year, that doesn’t surprise me

1 Like