Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

sulit’s effort here is way lower and the quality of her reads is like 100x higher than strategem-27

frankly this reinforces my read on her

Anyway what Orange fails to grasp, intentionally or not, is there is really no proving his wall ‘wrong’ because he uses a lot of conjecture in it. Mafia is, largely, conjecture. It is painted by skewed perspectives on all sides based off experiences. He has only seen Sulit be a timid wolf, and it paints his entire world view from the start. This is fine. I have only ever seen Sulit give very good performances as a wolf. This colors my world view. Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle. As I was reading his big post, however, i came to the quick conclusion that our world views operating on different perceptions of who Sulit is as a player aren’t going to be solved by discussing it directly.

For example, it’s a good sounding town read sure, I like it okay but I don’t think this is alignment indicative for sulit. Orange though, having only seen Sulit as weak scum, thinks that shit is THE SICKEST READ ever. We already see the clear divergence from our views. There is no discussing this. It’s a matter of respect, what reads we have outside of these slots, etc. I respect Abigail’s story read. Orange does not. Which again, is fine. orange can be 100% right and I can be 100% wrong but the problem isn’t a lack of discussion, it’s just seeing the game differently from each other which will happen.

Orange is being really loud and aggressive though so if he wants Story, I guess go ahead. I’ve said what I have to say and don’t feel like arguing over it. I’ll likely be dead tomorrow so whatever happens just be nice to LItten lol.

1 Like

Thought I’d bring this up for comparison.

I also wanted some real time with Sulit but I don’t think that’s going to happen, unfortunately.

Although the issue with this comparison is.

I think if Suilt is a wolf it might just be with Pyxxy which changes things.

VOTE: Unvote

Anyway Orange I think is town and he’s going super ham so i can get along for now. No real need to have a crazy back and forth over a vote that’s more game state than not.

1 Like

How am I tunnelling you if my votes not on you?

I have no reason to think your town.

it’s intentional

but that doesn’t mean I’m willing to let people sit on her without addressing why they disagree

also I don’t think that read on Treasure is sick because sulit is timid or whatever, it’s because it’s a solid read that is going to be very hard to argue against made on a player she both didn’t really need to ISO dive but clearly was and was also under suspicion at the time when she was also arguing against the other top wagons

the context is more important than the player

also I’m actually not not respecting Abigail’s story read, I just have more faith in my own sulit read

if you’ll join me on somebody else with better equity (Caitlin still springs to mind readily) I’m in no way married to the story vote

gets a war flashback from scum achro

Hey you guys eventually killed me in that one. After we oops’d a night kill to mess up the sweep, but still.

guys

you can’t just leave out that she bussed a role LITERALLY MEANT TO DIE

TodaysStory (3): orangeandblack5, Treasure, RoseRedWitch
homiecat (2): Caitlin, baker
Hazardwaste (1): Litten
pyxxy (1): Leafia
RoseRedWitch (1): pyxxy
Unvote (1): Achromatic

Eh, I had questions I wanted answered from Caitlin and I am not sure I’ll be active much more. She fits into a few scum teams in my story town world as well as homie.

I feel a bit manipulated that the ‘compromise’ is the push Orange has been on about since lioke, post 70 lol.

VOTE: caitlin

but who am i to cry about being manipulated?

1 Like

VOTE: Cait

now we’re podracing :sunglasses:

@RoseRedWitch you can sheep achro now

lmao

orange when he saw my vote irl

my dislike of neon’s gifspam is not limited to her specifically

You are, to be fair, about 4 names behind on Abigail.

it’s what I’m used to :man_shrugging: