Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

I did the thing?

fwiw at this point I am probably too deep into my Caitlin/Pyxxy/Hazardwaste world to not vote within there somewhere (unless somebody makes a very compelling towncase on any of them)

a green flip within or a red flip without would both shake my view of this, of course, but it feels fairly obvious to approach that risking being wrong on the inside than risking being wrong on the outside lol

Whats the thing??

oh btw don’t just assume that if hypothetically one of them (such as Caitlin) flips red today and I die tonight that this world must be correct

full-team reads without flips are often highly fallible and I have extremely low confidence this is definitely correct

but it is where I’m currently looking

And reasoning for me being connected to these two? Or just poe?

bit of column A, bit of column B

you three have entirely avoided interacting in ways that would be clearly unpartnered and I can see a lot of cases where you guys ask each other relatively softball questions with little follow-through and/or place votes in ways that would really make sense were this to be the team

for a very recent example in my mind, since I just reread it, I’m p sure Caitlin had been shading you but as soon as you gained any real traction D2 she cited “wagon comp” as a reason for no longer wanting to pursue you

none of this is damning obviously and that’s a large part of why although I currently would say “this is the world” I am not confident in that assessment being 100% accurate

which is where the PoE comes in

I still just think Caitlin is a wolf

Pyxxy can be a wolf

You’re there

P much every other slot I have better reasons to townread atm

2 Likes

lmao I slayed this game

lowposted to shit but yeah no you did good

so did marshal

I do remember that. Hold on i think i did react to that tho

you can see why I say “softball with no follow up”

Here is the first bit

And reply

And response

Am i supposed to not like their response instead?

they said something i didnt like. I replied, they gave a decent reason. I said fair enough

I don’t deny that

But I do argue that nothing about that interaction is clearing you if she flips red or vice-versa

And furthermore that the fact she brings it up in the first place is something that could easily be read as a wolf getting cold feet about committing to voting a partner when there are way easier targets available

Again, I have nothing damning on you-in-particular, but I also have nothing clearing on you, and so things like this add up when my current viewpoint is Caitlin is Mafia and I need to find two more wolves

Also, fwiw, I didn’t like the response at the time - voting with suspects is immensely useful sometimes and I’m pretty sure I could find instances of it where she doesn’t show the same reservations (especially after EoD yesterday)

We will. Unless Achro dies tonight, we always execute him tomorrow.

Too lazy right now to catch up fully too.

Why the f is Caitlyn the top wagon though!?! You’re just giving the wolves what they want for the third day in a row!

awoo

1 Like

See? This is a wolf howl. Notice the fur too. Villagers don’t have fur.

2 Likes

wait but leafeon has fur

I give up at this point. If you don’t want to execute clear wolves, that’s on you. I won’t lie and say that I hate saying I told you so, because I’m going to enjoy saying it post game. Heading out for now. :sleepingleafeon: