Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

The plan was to lie to the mafia in public thread, get them to kill a certain player and then vote them off in F5.

your face when orange locked the thread:

18602_2

5 Likes

I dumped a gut townread on you so I wouldn’t have to explain why I TR you yet be able to try to get votes off of you

And I kept my scumread on Achro/Luka for distance purposes because it was clear I’d be the first wolf to go and I thought it might spew Achro town

+D1 I was just unsure of how to move away from Luka

:sob:

2 Likes

ya it’s a special pyxxy thing I give everyone an AtE pass until they AtE as scum

after that I dont feel bad about being mean >:)

2 Likes

that would have been cool and epic if the mafia was not in the hood and informed of this plan

2 Likes

I KNOW

3 Likes

It would have been fucking awesome

1 Like

pocket bus

Would have been top tier town comeback

1 Like

I was sus on Gar too! :sob:
I thought I re-evaluated right

1 Like

It wasn’t even wolves that pulled these executions either wtf! :sob:

Bruh I swear FM is just random

I swear for one year if everyone just random voted during games we might have more town wins ratio because wolves wouldn’t even be able to go deep; town couldn’t miss play and things couldn’t be manipulated

Can sometimes wolves are in such a good position they are likely not getting voted.

I wonder if the next time I return a couple months down the line, I try a completely different method

random_strategy

oh shit we won?

1 Like

Also, the fact Gar considered me spewed town out the end there and the way they did it was crazy.

Like they considered me spewed town as the first thing they said in the hood

this was a game

1 Like

No.
Almost.
But Gar was a wolf not Hazard.

1 Like