Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I have yet to see @Italy elaborate or start on any reads so far, it seems wolfish to just respond to people for the whole remainder of today.

VOTE: Italy

So respond to us about your town tells.

He is definetly more active than I usually see from him.

as opposed to doing nothing but spout hedgy bullshit and post “fake tmi” despite supposedly not even knowing what a lynchproof is
i think i’m doing alright

If you ever need help coming up with reads, make sure to ask your teammates for help!

:stuck_out_tongue:

When push comes to shove, I will execute you to remind you of my love.
Through the lens that Silviu is Mafia:

Self-aware entry. Compared to GOAT^2:

From “remember to work with Town, of which I am one” to “I am very suspicious, yes”. This is obviously because Silviu went from being Town to Mafia, yes.

This is legitimately useful info, because it might clear up how my role functions later.

I’d imagine you specifically tried to list active players, including the leading wagon, instead of Jarek or May or anyone who had been cased earlier. I’m not sure what it’d mean? Maybe you’d try to exclude your partners from the list, that’s all I could see.

Definitely aware of Jarek’s position in the game, since you mentioned him here, but you never acknowledge his wagon.

We skipped RVS.

Go ahead, metaread.

Are you saying Marluna was O.kazo?

FM and Zorvo were weird reads here. The latter’s a metaread read, it’s fine (Zorvo’s asleep rn), but why townread FM? They’re clearly not new.

This is a bad omen.

Gorta

Even Gorta wouldn’t call Gorta productive, Silviu.
Give him time, though. Days are 48 hours for a reason.

so do you understand mafia or not
you should probably make up your mind on that one first

1 Like

so do you understand mafia or not
you should probably make up your mind on that one first

Why so mad lol? All I’m asking for are your reads

my reads: you are a wolf

this is my neutral state i assure you

1 Like

also deflection

The fact that you are blatantly tunneling after Magnus on me with your empty “read” tells me you are defensive by nature. Wolves tend to be defensive, and opportunistic.

i have a keen eye for bullshit

Hey, if you’re calling out my BS, I’m always open to do a 1 for 1.

As soon as I flip town, I want you lynched no matter what.

Oh god the upside down jokes are back

1 Like

this is like word for word something wolves use to shake people off their wagon

Silv is sus end of story.

I want zoro to post more because when he isn t up in your face then something s odd

I’m not playing around, stop projecting I’m wolf.

you are very much playing the fuck around

How can I vote again?