Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

These do not seem like “filler” reads

I can pull up a lot more for IDFM for that specific attack IDFM had on you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I find this an odd response to the thing Magnus said here as it seemed deflectory? Or like you actually have a personal issue with Magnus instead of a genuine suspicion. Honestly kind of feels like this for your entire game and your free-flowing suspicion and town list sure do not help with matters

yeah basically why i have tuned out some of the 600 posts

Yes Jarek was upset. How did Zorvo feel about murderateing slankers?

it’s like IDFM doesn’t know what EOD paranoia is. Like it’s an alien concept

I’m struggling to explain my read on how Zorvo reacts to a LHF wagon. I think he isn’t fine with it, but he’s willing to relent? Kinda?

That doesn’t make sense, sorry.

full post = #2648

I would like elaboration on this point

Also reading the same post this excerpt came from, I can tell that May/Zorvo/Magnus are probably not a full on wolf team XD

And then something here changed today I suppose somehow someway.

??

LOL this read.

Jarek probably town for this sort of thing with the progression on Magnus and the shading of IDFM

Will for now keep vote here I suppose. As I say good night to the thread, and I hope brighter pastures from this game instead of incessant yelling at each other (impossible challenge)

something intangible is telling me Zorvo is playing like wolf but i don’t know what it is

So how do we feel about Zorvo including multiple lhf in his group of woofers and his refusal to answer my questions on the validity and use of lhf kills?

Further how do you feel about lhf kills?

I didn’t realize how many times Magnus has hedged lol

People get frustrated differently depending on their alignment. Neon let’s say something something life circumstances something something can’t keep emotions to herself something something frustrated easily at town.

When she’s frustrated all I see is “Oh my god, this town is being a certain way again, let me write like 10 posts about this dumbery” and I write her off as town

Cape’s reads are all off

Why so

TMI

Well he is confirmed town

Confirmed not mafia perhaps

Contemplating Italy’s actions in a vacuum (“wolfcased a suspicious player before backing off, townreading them despite the public opinion, tried to eliminate a proactive player and a LHF to save a decent infoflip without any foreseen disadvantages at the time"), although it’s Italy and his thoughts come across as natural enough.

Remind me to mention “the joke” postgame, you might find it funny.

Somehow someway somewhere, sometime today.

Jaiden’s been misexed as Town in every game we’ve played together.

I’m fine with LHF kills as policy executions.
I would assume Zorvo’s POE is arranged around removing anyone he actively townreads from the list, and compiling whichever players remain, meaning he wouldn’t exactly be reading into their limited activity… on the other hand, it’s very easy to scumcase LHF and look like you’re being helpful. I’m guessing that’s your main reason for suspecting Zorvo.