Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Oh I might have not said it on accident

But definitely the first person I mentioned in my answer

Jarek

And him being town

If you’re softing vigilante intending to hero shot me instead of resolving Marluna, I won’t be less than a little unhappy with your decision.

i thought jaiden wanted like, the inverse of who would it look the worst for, and for that, no idea

hes capable but he usually just doesnt
iirc he thinks of himself more of a mid-late game player which i have to agree with

1 Like

It would say the most about the car driver because they stumbled their way into a magical mystical correct kill and accidents don’t happen in mafia or hand grenades.

1 Like

i would say me since i cannot drive but i also dont own a mercedes benz
there’s the possibility that i could steal it from somewhere, but i also live in a poor neighbourhood in the middle of nowhere so i dont see that happening

the rest of the players never go outside, so therefore there is no possibility of them to even come near a vehicle unless it crashed directly into their house

so it is infact a trick question, because magnus is a part of the players who would ‘‘never go outside’’ so there is 0 possibility that he even dies in the first place. which means he never flips any kind of role and following the schrodinger cat theory it means magnus doesn’t even exist

5 Likes

do you have reasons

ggs lol wins the entire game

1 Like

IN
THE GAME
ANSWER

I still have school, but I’m pretty much always at home otherwise, so… how does that fare up?

Cape90 acknowledge me

1 Like

Yeah I just didn’t scroll down before placing my thoughts down.

I will review this one game Eliza was wolf in and compare it to here but she survived til late game with v!me defending her so she must have done something which is diff then what you were saying

thats why im screaming it at you! otherwise you wouldnt hear it

I hear everything.

its very jarring to look at neon’s isolated posts cuz i see neon’s profile picture change then change back XD

1 Like

I would like to imagine I know better than to get hit by a car unless someone came roaring up the pavement raring to hit me, if I’m being honest.
Maybe even then, if I saw it. Cars aren’t renowned for their ability to turn on the spot.

you CLEARLY dont and STILL HAVENT ANSWERED

How familiar are you with Gorta?

it was that or theyd hit 5 people
you got trolly problem’d

I did. Id look critically at the driver. Accidents don’t happen in horseshoes and and forum mafia.