Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Wolves tend to do that…

1 Like

i am going insane
i am tinfoiling in levels never seen before

2 Likes

The scumkills are weird enough to make me think May’s also Mafia. I haven’t looked at their ISO to support that idea, but assuming Mafia thinks like I did in ‘80s, suggesting they aren’t familiar with Mafia killing… through that lens:
Killing vocal townies and then sparing yourself would look suspicious.
Killing vocal townies is less of a priority when you also hold sway in the town. (It’s not objectively true, but it’s something a first-time Mafia might think.)
IDFM was causing conflict, Magnus had townread two wolves previously, killing Zorvo would look really suspicious for the people he was scumreading… but seriously, why not kill v!May?

1 Like

That sounds like something I would do.

1 Like

jesus fucking christ
it wasnt just a teency little switcheroo either
you deadass went hard went goofy mode

2 Likes

the worst part is, i could tinfoil just a little bit harder and magnus is neutral
im that close

1 Like

Yeah, but I’ve also been socially proactive so it’s not like I was gamethrowing or anything. And it was honestly the most fun i’ve had in a game of Forum Mafia to date for that reason, just taking personal control like that.

1 Like

ohmyfuckinggodiwasrightwasnti

1 Like

:exploding_head:

1 Like

I mean, I once had a game where I tried to lie about my role as many times as humanly possible. I claimed, all seriously, all with at least one person fully believing me… vigilante, detective, executioner, and veteran, and then I also on top of that claimed a Lovers wincon. I should’ve done more, though, those were rookie numbers.

2 Likes

I honestly thought you checked me and was baiting for a reaction.

1 Like

right after eod i was like “wait” and tried to look at this all from a different perspective and i was HORRIFIED

1 Like

magnus is casually about to claim lynchproof miller

2 Likes

Wanna see me do again?

1 Like

are votes fucking locked

2 Likes

hi guys im a 1-shot vig too who should i shoot

1 Like

The worst part about it was that the Witch tried to use my ability on like, N1, and for some reason the GM decided that a guarding Veteran would turn into a Vigilante, and the same for the mafia Roleblock + Copy. So the wolves all seriously thought I was a Vig…

1 Like

Thanks for the idea.

J’accuse Marluna for being in a thunderdome with the great and mighty self!

1 Like

magnus be honest
would you be redchecked by a cop

2 Likes