Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

do you guys put your phone in your pocket facing up or upside down
important question

Wolf Agenda!!!

May’s wolf flip should clear me.

If you all still think I’m a wolf after that I don’t know what to fucking tell yeah.

Dude I don’t want another 1v1 for the love of god.

Like why am I not clear with Neon and May as flipped wolves?

I really don’t do that as a wolf. I would basically be throwing.

I don’t think your a wolf though so the 1v1 wouldn’t be to accuse you of being mafia but rather defending my own skin trying to convince you to vote Silviu.

Depends if I have music head phones or not.

If it wasn’t for my speech Neon wouldn’t have been executed just remember that I was explaining to you where wolves were and that Neon was trying to vote me up as the alternative ML Wagon.

Then remember me and may are unaligned.

So after their wolf flip I should be cleared.

600 posts
I ain’t reading all that
I’m happy for you though
Or sorry that happened

Magnus, absolutely
Me? I would say no if they didn’t literally target Eliza which is just a whole box of mysteries to me
in b4 CRich is just mafia slank doc XD

Hey, rude, I made a very long post, you’re all supposed to believe me outright.

I will remind you all that I do have a confirmable ability, 2-shot Pollster, that I did choose not to use last night despite very well knowing that I was in the PoE and could die. There was no reason not to use that as wolf.

I’ll also note that the tentativeness on Zorvo in the intro was just because I had started writing that giant post a lot earlier, so I hadn’t figured our I was confident in wanting a Zorvo exe by then. I was still trying it judge whether you and Jarek were scum, which in a Zorvo wolf world you are not.

And yes, my entire worldview rises or falls with Zorvo’s flip! I can’t critically analyze every single possible team of mafia in this game yet - this is my early-to-mid game playstyle, where I make cases and wolf worlds and pursue flips to analyze them. In GOAT, I pushed Marl and KT for this reason - proving or disproving the worlds I saw where they were wolf, though that didn’t work out too well for me - and in Flicker, I pushed Leafia for this reason, which didn’t work out too well for me for a different reason.

1 Like

seems like typical town vote history :person_shrugging: I guess. Could see it either way

I put my phone in my pocket upside down.

@Cape90, I don’t ask you to fullclaim - you’re the one who knows your role, you’re the one who knows how good an idea that is - but I ask you to consider it, at least a little. If Jarek did really kill Eliza with even-night CPR doctor powers, then the second kill was either blocked by you, by Magnus’s roleblock on Zorvo, or maybe by Richard’s slot, though I find that unlikely. If you have any informaiton that could help resolve this, I’d love to hear it.

1 Like

I suppose the dichotomy here is that I can spend this day trying not to be executed, or I can spend this day trying to build the most robust possible legacy for when I do flip town. Given that I’ve done my thunderdome with Zorvo and, thanks to his voting history, he’s probably not going down over me, I suppose the latter might be more productive? There’s plenty I’m thinking but not saying because it’ll get me more killed.

I’ll get on my computer out and start more closely reviewing… well, everything.

i never blocked any kills, I just can block kills

1 Like

there might be an experiment I could try out regarding may tonight

Alright, great. I’m comfortable personally declaring, then, that it is extremely likely that either Zorvo or Jarek is scum - either the kill was blocked by Magnus jailkeeping Zorvo, or Jarek used the NK to try to make their claim look better. I don’t believe the wolves held the nightkill to frame Jarek, that would be stupid. Well, maybe it wouldn’t be, but they’d have to be extremely passive wolves in a very good spot.

“Oh, but you’re in the thunderdome with Zorvo!” If I’m going to die today, I’m going to contingency plan. I wanted Zorvo flipped today initially because he is a useful anchor for the game - if he’s scum, that gives us a ton of information, and if he’s not scum, that does the same. Being in this thunderdome state where it’s me or him was not actually my intention, despite my jokes, and I should’ve known better than to create this situation, but I have, so I’ll see it through.

When I came to the thread initially, I thought Jarek’s claim was by far the weakest, and I… still kinda think it is? Given there’s no relation that I can tell between the GMs… what are the chances that they’d both come up with the Even-Night CPR Doctor specifically? I hadn’t even heard of the unmodified role before now. They also claimed it just after that Odd-Night claim from Italy and Richard, something I initially took as “oh, let me make my role believable by making it match theirs”.

If Jarek is a wolf, Eliza was killed specifically to make it look like their role was confirmed. Given their extensive encouragement of whatever’s going on with Zorvo and I, and given what I read back from Zorvo, I don’t think the two are aligned. That means the Jarek wolf world is probably mutually exclusive with Zorvo’s. I also don’t… know how many people would allow that to happen, would allow using the NK on something like that. I’ll have to iso Jarek to more closely find hypothetical partnerships in this world.

2 Likes

I suppose those “extremely passive wolves in a very good spot” would have to include either Italy or Richard, given they’re both considered confirmed town. That’s the third base of a world, then, but I’m not super interested in pursuing that one yet.

would you be told