Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

no not really?
Don’t think it’s outlandish to assume 4 starting wolves
Lots of town power + no reason for CRich and Italy to do it as the last two wolves alive

no. no i do not

I’ve been assuming four wolves from the onset.

im going to be seeing magnus in my dreams after this game

2 Likes

Jailkeeping Italy was, IMO, the optimal play.

I had Marluna as one of my choices last night. Again, every odd night. My choices are the lowest 2 posters of each day phase.

1 Like

Beancat claiming the Jarek kill with only one death each night, means either mafia and beancat cross killed Jarek for some reason. Or someone was roleblocked/saved last night.

Alright, so yeah.
Assuming I’m being honest, the only way Italy didn’t carry the nightkill was if one of the following happened.
A) Holstered.
B) Mafia attacked Italy (unlikely when Cape and I are here, imo).
C) Mafia attacked CRichard’s target (unlikely for the same reason).

Oh right, that’s a possibility.

Did we ever discuss what happened to the other missing death

If Mafia really killed Jarek, and beancat is town. Then I have to wonder what team we’re up against.

Asking this cause I remember a large portion of Jarek/May/Zorvo was about missing N2 kill

That’s a good point, seeing as 2 of them flipped town.

It means either Zorvo carried the kill, or was attacked. It didn’t actually point to May at all, but she was being accused for Neon interactions and info.

1 Like

Btw.

Magnus has to be jailkeeper. (or mafia purpose fully missed the nightkill N2. Which I doubt)

Since Jarek killed Eliza.

1 Like

PSA: DO NOT GET BLOOD TAKEN
you are born with all your blood! thats why babies are so squishy and useless. All the heart does is move it around. Old people die because they got one too many papercuts and they shut down. If you get blood taken, you won’t be able to get it back! the doctors take your blood to make you slower and stupider, turning you into their sheep. blood transfusions may sound like they fix this, but they’re filled with the blood of far left libcucks that will poison your mind with their disgusting ideas. Keep your blood to yourself! Do not let them take it.

what

I’m single-handedly killing Mafia’s motivation by stopping their kills, let’s go.
I’ve shared my info, now it’s up to you to decide what to do with it.

if you don’t lose your blood you live forever, you know

I’m coming up Zorvo/Italy/CRich

Replace CRich with Silviu or Marluna if necessary

thoughts?