Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Whatever, I don’t care

Good riddance

No this is the right lynch guys, yes this is the right lynch.

I want everyone in this train to be memorialized and put on a plaque

1 Like

Best players of all time

Well I can see your playstyle is doing, but you know, you can literally go old fashion to scroll down and then comment and then try to look at this person as a whole so you get a clue to who that person is and also get some allies, because town can’t win if they scrutinize other town.

You don’t have to wait to day’s end to lynch somebody and then get credit for it in hopes it will make you be safe from doubt.

Yea no this clears Eliza completely. Let me flip.

I can guarantee at least 1 deep wolf not voting me, and it will happen soon

Eliza is pretty difficult to read which is sadge

Eliza is like me but if I didn’t talk as much

Yeah let’s all go on the train

i, too, vote players for slanking not even halfway into day 1

I want everyone to know that I did literally press the power button on my computer and take a long nap after typing this, while giggling to myself the entire time.

don’t worry
you missed nothing except all the things you missed

Right, but most of us have been playing forum mafia for a while now, so it isn’t the most productive thing in the world to just repeat basic tactics at us. We’ve generally learned that stuff already - you aren’t in a position where you’re vastly more experienced and understand how to play the game significantly better than everyone else.

If you want to properly engage with the game and not be sussed for lack of contribution, you’re going to have to try to read specific cases rather than make general statements, even if it means risking being wrong. Being wrong is great! It’s the most informative thing that you can do as town! Confidence in an incorrect wolfcase gets wolves to out their agenda or TMI, townreading a wolf makes them much more comfortable (and therefore likely to out themselves), that kind of thing. Try it!

1 Like

ok then why are you still losing

I mean… I’d noticed that already.

1 Like

Hmm the second part is pretty great, thanks

Because I still fear being wrong, despite the fact that I know I shouldn’t.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a common thing since childhood and well if you spent any time in school.