Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

And I was wrong on that as well. Because Italy did claim that Town had an investigative.

Jarek and Marluna both suspected beancat before their deaths. So there’s that to consider.

Reading legacies works.
Lemonfairy suspected Italy, we lunched them and they flipped wolf.

They also suspected beancat too.
You have 3 dead townies who before their deaths suspected beancat was mafia, and they all died at night.
I can buy once being a coincidence, yet 3 townies suspecting someone before their deaths at night?
:thinking:

Silviu won’t be on for several hours at least, if I’m remembering their time zone correctly.

Hmm
It might actually be Beancat and not Richard but I’m still going to look through some stuff.

@Silviu200530
If you become even a tad suspicious of me let me know and I’ll town case myself for you.

Votecount as of post #2204

Gorta (3): ElizaThePsycho , beancat, Silviu200530
lol (3): Neon , Magnus , Cape90
Neon (3): Jarek , lol , Jaiden
May (2): Marluna , Zorvo
Magnus (2): Italy ,I_Dislike_FM
Italy (1): Lemonfairy
I_Dislike_FM (1): May
ElizaThePsycho (1): Gorta

I feel this VC is interesting. Particularly noteworthy is how beancat is pushing Gorta, while Neon is tied on 3 with both Gorta and Lol.
To me, it makes sense if this was them saving their buddy.

From the VC, it feels that if Zorvo is a wolf then surely they’d vote Gorta or lol by EoD1 to ensure their buddy Neon lives.

If it turns out Zorvo is a wolf, then they played a blinder of a scum game and at this point they deserve the win.
Yet I don’t see that as the world we’re in.

Silviu would be pleased to know that they have 2 votes in favor of them being town leader today.

Okay so Marluna died?

They did yes.

Okay yeah, that was predictable

:sob:

This is making me wish to magically dissapear and put cape back right in

I read their legacy. Which was that you, Jaiden and beancat has all the wolves.
Which makes me think it’s accurate, seeing as they died last night.

It’s either you or CRich

It’s concerning that it looks like we are in a MYLO :sob:

I don’t think it’s Zorvo and it isn’t me. So to me it’s beancat.

Silviu you might want to look at the dead town legacies. I count 4 of them Jarek, Lemonfairy, Cape90 and Marluna all having beancat as suspicious before they died.

It’s is quite hard

Either you are the most mastermind to have no blatant mafia strats or just town

Is this for me?