Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

actual gremlins

2 Likes

Weren’t you just talking about how I’ve never won a game on here? I won’t fight you on this one, but…

Anyway, I think you should look into the people who are currently receiving votes (or just one vote). It’s bad for the gamestate to have this one giant wagon (hypocrite here), so it would be nice to have some focus on the people other than I_Dislike_FM who currently have a vote on them.

1 Like

Sorry that wasn’t Silviu speaking, it was my alter ego Uivlis

You’re right, and I’m slowly getting over my annoyance. It’ll still take a little more time, though…

1 Like

Okay victim 1

1 Like

how are you annoyed

he’s the most info we’ve gained so far

policy?
i just think he’s scum

1 Like

I had to read through all his one-line-post spam just as I woke up. My brain went blank and I gained no information whatsoever from anything I read. This is my personal skill issue that probably should not be informing my vote as much as it is.

ill tell you an industry secret:

reading 5 one liners takes the same ammount of time to read as 1 small paragraph

make of that what you will

wallposters are worse than spamposters

1 Like

if man didnt come into thread and start spewing random ass shit i wouldnt find italy as town for example

You’re entirely, objectively right, but I still don’t want to believe it.

I don’t think I want to open the vezi 208 raspunsuri ascunse to sa vad about :lemon: and :mortar_board:, but whatever.

I’m assuming this is because she’s a low poster which sounds legit, but why specifically her, I suppose he wants to see her more :sparkles:, though this doesn’t sound TMI at all.

Well he does want to collab with somebody so he can get some opinions on lemon considering these 2 barely know each other and yeah he didn’t quite get an answer from Neon :rage:

There is some fluff that’s fine it’s like my humor and not like I will go against people that do the same thing as me :skull:

I mean, there are unexplained reads here which I would understand where the scrutinity comes from huh.

And then it goes downhill because of the interaction with Italy.

:gun:

:o: :rage:

Well you know he’s fine, the problem here is that he sounds like he keeps the reason for his opinions to himself and then it gone downhill from there.

But I have to read the interaction unISO’d that entire argument with :it:.

Anyway, lol’s talked me out of basing my votes on “ability to follow forum etiquette”, thank you lol, and I should probably stop being childish and place my vote somewhere else instead, at least for now. I’ll re-evaluate the actual case on I_Dislike_FM when I have the energy to read that many spam posts.

VOTE: Lemonfairy

While I know Lemon’s lack of proper contribution is probably a result of whatever caused her to have to leave for 24 hours, I still don’t like it one bit, and I’d like to have some pressure on her slot. If another case is made on someone currently active in thread, I might move my vote there, but for now I’d rather consolidate a little.

2 Likes

Thank you lol lol would be gramammmaltically correct

what did i miss

1 Like

i dislike fm being rude apparently

2 Likes

eventful? I dont think so

Also maybe it would be more productive to like, read individual people instead of scrolling through 500 posts :wowee:

well he dislikes FM

like what do you expect?

omg 186 when last i saw them, they had 15 or so posts?

Yeah I guess i did miss that