Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Zoro I made a literal wikipedia page on Dislike_FM, I noted everything with links.

I know your favorite color is blue

It’s Silver

1 Like

Zoro: “My actual favorite color is…” :nerd_face:

Do you like it when clouds are silver?

Pretty sure they just white or grey.

Silver is kinda a mix of white and grey but I don’t think the clouds get that colour or least I never noticed.

1 Like

Beancat
Or simply known as “bean”/“beanie”, is a character in Silviu’s FMAdventures (Starcraft Overhaul FM), played from Silviu’s perspective.

Relations

IDFM - At first, he notices that she isn’t contributing as much (due to the reliance of volume tells that he has), and have maintained negative relations.
CRich - replacing in for IDFM, the opinion towards the slot did not change.

Zoro - Starts negative because she feels she’s being read based on volume tells.

May - Beanie voted them because of theorizing about volume tells which did not progress in any other movement and voted for May’s demise which the narrator explains it looks pretty spontaneous, even if it has roots from back of time instead of voting against CRich because they spent time arguing with each other while not interacting with May in any capacity besides being asked for their role.

Eliza - she’s initially trusted because of being perceived as useful.

Gorta - by association with IDFM is being voted by her.

Italy - By D3, she’s pretty upset that she is being doubted while not interacting with each other for quite a while, she pushes for Italy’s lynch. in the end.

I’m not sure, is beanie doing some wolf theater since D3 to appear she’s doing something or are they actually unalligned? They never interacted beforehand and as soon as she’s suddenly accuse, she just wakes up to erupt while pointing fingers.

I’m excellent at telling people I’d do stuff and not doing it cause I’m too busy reading webnovels

Totally have not been doing that to literally everyone I know

Anyway
@Zorvo @Silviu200530 plz read this post in full

There’s been 3 wolves dead, and one remaining from MyLo/LyLo things. I’m convinced it’s CRich

With the 3 wolves that have died, I have barely interacted with two of them since I’m not around at all anyway and have loudly called for the execution of Italy since their claim. Sure, not the most attractive, but I think me wanting Italy dead speaks pretty loud.

On the flip side, CRich has been intentionally falsifying their interaction with all three dead wolves to make themselves look in a better light and others (mainly me) in a bad light.

Examples:

With Neon:

Summary

This is the most egregious one, in my opinion. They seem to simply go to the search bar and quote every post that Neon mentions their slot (IDFM) in. For example, random things like this:

This is the first mention from Neon, and the “justification” clearly indicates that this is an RVS vote. And yet, CRich spins this into some reason that they are town:

They seem to be trying to be pulling any and all strings to try and appear towny.
And yet they completely ignore posts that would align their slot with w!Neon like this:

w!Neon clearly protects IDFM with these kinds of posts, and simply appears to be extremely annoyed that IDFM is acting the way they are. From CRich defending themselves with non-defenses like this, it’s clear they want to appear as town at all costs possible, even to the point of lying.

With Jaiden:

Summary

I’ve covered this earlier today but might as well do this again.
CRich accuses me of being partnered with Jaiden. Only problem: I’ve been largely absent the past couple days, and have barely interacted with Jaiden. So the best they can come up with is this:

Basically “why did you not sus Jaiden for their role” after their lie was apparent for things not adding up when they failed to watch Cape.

Note the problem from before: I wasn’t around as much! People seemed to accept Jaiden as a TI since there haven’t been a lot of those around.

Case in point:

These two points are from D5 (i think - not sure, but doesn’t matter much). Even CRich seems pretty dependent on Jaiden’s results, and does not doubt that they are indeed town watcher.

And the final killer that proves people kinda didn’t think of them lying before they were executed:

CRich literally says “I didn’t know cause you weren’t blatant enough”. How can CRich accuse me of not sussing Jaiden if he hasn’t done that either…

CRich is twisting the facts to make it seem like I’m the only one that wasn’t sus of Jaiden this entire time, when at the very least he was in the same boat, as was many other people. The suspicions began taking place after they came in D6, after I had logged off for the day.

Was gonna work on Italy but have shit to do and wow that’s already pretty incriminating

I’ll hopefully do Italy later tonight or yall can sift through my ISO

That is actually a good point.

Considering a day or so prior they were saying how Jaiden is town and this was even before the Italy flip where Richard then said Jaiden is TMI’ed Town by Italy.

So they technically defended Jaiden Twice.

I see beancat is back.
They keep harping on about how they weren’t around much.
Yet that isn’t why they’re a suspect. It’s because of 1. Their 1-shot KP claim seems pretty convenient being used on Jarek, the latter wanting to kill them at night.
2. During D1 when Gorta, lol and Neon were on 3 votes each. Beancat was hard pushing Gorta, which can’t be a coincidence seeing that Neon had a good chance of dying D1.
3. Jarek as KP wanted beancat flipped and died at night before being able to do so.
4. I count 4 towns who suspected beancat one way or the other. They are Jarek, Lemonfairy, Marluna and Cape90 Compare that to me when I had 2 villagers having me as a suspect. Magnus and Cape90.

Everyone. Take a look at this post.
Looking at this post, notice how beancat immediatly proposes a thunderdome between Italy and Magnus while saying a night kill was missed. This appears to be a TMI slip.

@Silviu200530 , @Zorvo When you both show up, take a good look at this. I’m interested to hear your take on this.

Beancat sure likes to point out they helped kill Italy. That could easily be distancing on D2, and they only decided Italy has to die after Magnus outed jailkeeping them and missing a kill.

I’ll also add crediting Zorvo, that my role and beancat’s role cannot both be town aligned.
I’m town, which means that from my perspective it has to be beancat.

Interesting that beancat said they hardly interacted with 2 wolves. Which coincidentally or not is how Italy was caught as a wolf for not interacting with Neon much.

So beancat, why did you propose a thunderdome between Italy and Magnus with 100% confidence it was a 1 v 1?
I see you also didn’t answer my question earlier on who would be mafia if you and I are both town.

If beancat was town, they wouldn’t know 100% if Magnus stopped the nightkill or not. Yet beancat seemed to know without any shadow of a doubt that mafia were missing a kill the night Italy was jailkept.