Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Here’s a bonus reason why town KP should have vigged my slot at night. Policy lunch at night, because IDFM was being incredibly annoying picking fights and being toxic ala Alice. Such slots should always be priority #1 for extermination for town KP.

Tbf to IDFM, they weren’t being extremely toxic. Yet, nonetheless as town KP you’d want the slot dead no matter what for thread health reasons.

TLDR if beancat is town KP. I should 100% be in dead chat right now for at least the past few nights for policy and PoE reasons.

I’ll go through why the roles beancat and I claimed are suspicious.
My role:
Too many protective claims.
Was rolecopped by a wolf rolecop. Slank doc claim by mafia would be unexpected.

Beancat’s role:
Claimed to kill Jarek as a 1-shot vigi, who incidentally wanted to flip them at night.
As 1-shot town vigi, you kill whoever the thread finds suspicious and for thread health regarding my slot. My slot was more suspicious than Jarek’s by a long way, and was being toxic + annoying everyone.
Too many KP claims. They can’t all be town.

I mean the only night death that happened was their claimed Jarek shot so.

That is a fair point.

Hmm @CRichardFortressLies
Would you say as a wolf your more likely to buss or defend a partner?

I only remember you as wolf in the game you replaced Molly in and you were socially Townie in that game upon replace in, or at least enough for me to have changed my read on you.

Defend them, unless there is no way they can be saved.

Hey Zorvo, did you read the part where I said beancat as town KP should have flipped my slot?

I mean another thing in that regard that can be said is why didn’t bean say the same thing in regards to me and may when Magnus claimed to Jailkeep me?
Why did they immediately jump to “Italy must of had their kill blocked” rather then Italy could have been protected like I probably was.

Although I can see Town!Bean just trying to hard push their wolf reads.

Plus I’m still not convinced your the town here, I’m still not sure between you two.

Like I see allot of things that could point to either of you, but I need to find something that makes me certain on who it is.

That’s another fair point.
Although May did say to get Jarek after their execution so either their wolf that took the opportunity to kill Jarek and use it as a fake claim or your the wolf and bean just shot Jarek since they were highly sus’ed and also a killing like role claim.

Beancat as wolf TMIed that you were saved from the mafia kill by Magnus.
They also would have TMI Italy was carrying the kill and Magnus blocked them.

Town!Bean should have shown scepticism on both you and Italy, as they would have no TMI in that world and wouldn’t know what happened in the night.
Yet in Italy’s case, they immediately said Italy and Magnus should be thunderdomed when a town wouldn’t know for sure either way. And they seemed to not want to push you when Magnus jailkept you.

….
That’s literally what I think you have been doing.

You didn’t vote Italy and you were soft defending Jaiden two times and when came last day you stated concern on the slot but never voted.

As for that. I had no clue on what happened between Italy and Magnus.
Yet beancat pretty much says without any shadow of a doubt that Italy and Magnus are in a thunderdome.
Town wouldn’t know if Magnus protected Italy from dying to mafia, or that Italy was blocked from making the factional kill.

I would have voted Jaiden closer to EoD. It’s not good policy to quick hammer, as that cuts down town discussion time.

I had no clue on if Italy was saved from dying to mafia, or was blocked from carrying out the mafia kill.
Jaiden I thought they were towny for a while, until they were missing consecutive night actions in a row and not being on Cape90 the night they died.

Yes I got that already.

Yeah I think that’s a fair point as I said before.

Yep, I know that’s basically what I already stated.

However, I still think it’s possible Beancat could be right in regards your trying to appeal here cause as a wolf you would need to beat Beancat in this 1v1 to win the game.

That doesn’t explain why beancat says without any doubt that Italy and Magnus are thunderdomed.
Again, town doesn’t know what happened.

You can also say the same with beancat as a wolf. They know they have to win the 1 v 1 vs me to win the game.