Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Alright well I have to go back to work, I should be here at 1:35 and day ends 2:00

I see CRich voted me

1 Like

At least I hope so

Yes yes I am

:eye_in_speech_bubble:

What the fuck is that emoji

Big brother

Interesting.
I imagine that would include distancing from one’s partners too.

In the Kaguya game, beancat as mafia roleblocker kept going on the 3p Hitman because they happened to have a mafia as one of their targets.

It’s a game in which I defended wolves as a villager.
Which is what you wanted me to show you.

Which is typical mafia M.O. Lunch townies and protect their buddies if possible, while not giving themselves away.
In this game, you have beancat repeatedly protect Neon by getting Gorta executed. In addition, when questioned by Zorvo on Neon they didn’t get back to them.
Even more notable is that beancat and Neon hardly interact with each other.

Zorvo, assuming beancat cross votes me. Would you be kind enough to out you’re mafia if by some freak chance you managed to bamboozle the town?

This only applies if Zorvo is the last mafia.

You really need to stop taking things out of context
Me not responding to Zorvo and not interacting with Neon is wholly due to me just not existing
Can be seen in which I didn’t interact woth like half the game

1 Like

How long until EoD
Is it half an hour or hour and a half

I’m pointing out what I see in thread regarding your slot.
I’m not blaming you for putting real life stuff 1st, if that’s what you’re claiming.

An hour and a half. Your choice is to either end the game today by voting me, or vote no elimination and delay things by a day. Your call.

Neon interacted way more with villagers, than with their partners upon a glance at their ISO.
They talked with IDFM quite a number of times, and quite a bit more than they have with Italy and Jaiden.

Neon as a wolf exhibits the typical pattern of interacting with villagers more than with their partners for a simple reason. It’s harder to make natural looking interaction with their partners in thread, than with villagers.

Silviu are you there?