Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

lol. No it doesn’t.

I made up my own defense? What?

Yes
It’s not a hard scum, it’s just a thing I noticed

2 Likes

Here’s what happened; since I apparently know your wolfrange, I wanted to ping you. So I read your past games and compared entry posts to justify my vote in an intentionally poor way to judge your reaction, and then realised there was an actual connection with when you claimed Town or not. Stick with challenging that argument, not the first one.

1 Like

No like
You came up with the take first and justified it later

That’s what it reads like

Alright, thank you! Just wasn’t sure if you were referring to Jarek or Magnus there.

What are your thoughts on Magnus’s original case on Jarek - you’ve expressed that you think it’s townie, but do you think it actually carries any real weight, or is your read on Jarek solely based on the reactions and defense given to that case?

1 Like

I don’t think I did?

We know you were thinking it, though.

1 Like

Oh I was thinking that jarek got himself confused for may in this post

Oh, sorry, I think I misinterpreted this post, then.

1 Like

Town are allowed to be wrong and Magnus is definitely wrong. Everyone could be a wolf to me until they prove they aren’t but I have made a few logical assumptions

1. If there is a wolf voting me right now then it’s not a push 2 wolves are immediately going to pile on because they’d be scared to get called out later.
  2. Wolves usually like to pile on wagons instead of starting them
  3. May’s reasoning looked poor like they were just finding an excuse to sheep vote

hence I think Magnus is a townie and May is a wolf.

I think magnus’ case is advanced but probably not very actually founded

2 Likes

So you wouldn’t say it’s “based”, then?

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

That has nothing to do with what I said

I don’t know what you’re getting at then.

yeah no magnus is absolutely right jarek is big scummo
magnus’ reason was stupid but jarek response was wack ass

2 Likes

How.

Literally how.

this has nothing to do with me saying “you came up with the take and justified it later”
in fact to me it looks like you’re digging yourself into that hole tbh
VOTE: Jarek

I don’t care if you think I’m evil and I get voted out for it but I want the reasoning to be good. I absolutely refuse to get pushed for any reason because “haha you’re not acting like Jarek!!”

If this is the reason i get voted out I will be unimpressed.

1 Like