Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Sucks to be you, I was incapable of randing maf when they handed out the roles because I bribed the hosts with $5 Star bucks gift card this is a joke

3 Likes

That’s a lie, your serial killer! (Joking)

I mean I wasn’t planning to be miss executed today anyway, let alone hammered so it works for me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They call it role mad ness because it drives me mad

Sounds like serial killer talk.

1 Like

Shit maybe everyone is all serial killers and I’m alone Townie. O.O

Nah that wouldn’t work, that would be too bastard

Unless….

1 Like

My mistake, I specifically meant if that player gets executed by any means.
It’s -EV, it’s technically possible my daily name gets outed Mafia and we’re between a rock and a hard place, so I’m just gonna powertown to make up for it.

1 Like

Zorvo, you wouldn’t happen to have realized that your initial response to my question very subtly betrayed the fact that you know I’m town, right? You didn’t hastily add this note on to the end of it to keep up your alleged suspicion of me, an opinion you manufactured specifically because you know you have a reputation as a hellbusser, right? When you mentioned that you didn’t plan to flip today, that wasn’t an indication that you do plan to flip later, or at least are aware of the possibility, and are consciously trying to set up the appearance that you’re W/W with me, right?

1 Like

Lemonfairy (4): I_Dislike_FM, May, Magnus, Cape90

would be funny if this was the wolf team

I try my hardest not to capitulate to my OMGUS instinct too often, but I do have a weird ping from Zorvo this game… though Zorvo’s someone that tends to ping weird no matter his alignment. My response to this idea should be to set up reaction tests to poke at the idea - to give Zorvo an opportunity to make us look W/W and see what he does with it… and I would have done that with anyone else, but… I can’t predict him, honestly, and that screws with all of my plans, so I’m just going to openly conspiracypost as the back of my brain sees fit.

2 Likes

woah beancat has less posts than me
must be frozen scum

VOTE: beancat

2 Likes

Another note to self: if Lemon flips Mafia, there are four evils.

Am I predictable, May?

1 Like

Yep, more than most on the player list. I’ve played three games with you, first of all, and you also tend to write out your logic and progression a lot in a way that always makes sense to me. We play very similarly, I think, and that makes it easier to feel like I have a good read on you. Whether this feeling has any basis in reality, though, is another story, since you’ve been town all three of those games.

2 Likes

:gun:

3 Likes

I must’ve missed out on a lot because it finally looks like Lemon is being pushed

Doubt 100

I posted already. I’m just thinking outside the box in case Italy is deepwolfing.

Aw man I thought I was Obv town and you be saying I’m giving you pings. :cry:

Thinking about it, me claiming Zorvo is unpredictable is a cop-out and also not entirely true. He’s predictable enough, it’s just that I can’t properly set up the kind of reaction test I’d be looking for here, because there’s no real wrong answers when he’s trying to fake a distance, and many of the reactions look the same as a legitimate suspicion. Zorvo isn’t particularly unpredictable. Sorry/You’re welcome, Zorvo.