Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

If you’re curious, you can check out 80’s Wild Overhaul if you’re curious about my wolfrange. I dipped after missing a couple nightkills, unfortunately, but my early activity should still give you an idea.

Stay scared.

I’m posting of my own volition
no one is forcing me to do anything

you can’t tell me what to do

3 Likes

no

I mean, yes, I will be attempting to solve

but not because you asked

Hmm :thinking:

It’s like I think I’m still conflicted on may.

Them throwing doubt on my slot here might be a Townie concern and paranoid or whatever.

However I do think they could be doing this as wolf to try and put suspicion on me so I don’t get into the town core and try to make more look less town.

This is also a Different approach then their town games as I don’t think May has done this, I could be wrong but I genuinely don’t remember May accusing me at all during those town games or not so much.
I could be wrong and technically they should be observing everyone and accusing everyone as town cause yolo solving but I’m just trying to think how May plays wolf and if they could be playing wolf here or not.

Bro I’m reading that second paragraph and confused on whatever the hell I just said.

But basically May would be trying to make it so the conscious of me doesn’t become in an all positive light (conscious town read) allowing me to be a potential ML.

I think I still fucked that up but y’all get the point.

I’ve only ever seen town May so I wouldn’t know
but
if I keep scumreading her every game, I’m bound to get it right someday :wowee:

1 Like

A challenger approaches.

this principle applies to every player in this game too

1 Like

Unfortunately for you.
My vote ain’t leaving your slot if that’s what you were trying to accomplish.

I have a deep tinfoil that May is wolf also pushing on me because my vote on them scared them and they needed a reason to vote me back.

then I can say “I always catch [player name] as wolf” :wowee:

Why is it a “deep tinfoil” if you currently don’t trust me?

Notice how May switched to me. :thinking:

1 Like

:joy: I think their either scared wolf or it’s some really dumb paranoia vote by a villager.

I’m actually currently leaning them to be a wolf here but also still conflicted.

First thing first.

I claim Lynchproof Miller…
(this is a serious claim)

I wonder if two negativ can make this into a positive town role…

1 Like

Lol

yes
I am so funny