Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

ISO seemed stereotypically wolfy

could u care to share so i can say yea sure or no way?

Woah Zwang isn’t even a wagon anymore

Arctic told me to move so I koved

2 Likes

Just tone and way you jumped into stuff

if i hadn’t seen him play before i’d probably agree with you but

read his d1 iso in this game (it’s only 20 posts)

i thought he was playing a stereotypical wolfgame the entire time but he was town

well you were the only voter
it#s not that i started townreading him but your vote should go somewhere it’ll have an impact

Luka (7): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic, Arctic, tutuu, Sadbi
IcetFeelsPain (5): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Sneakyphoenix, Luka, Clara
neil_the_eel (5): May, BradLand, an_gorta_slanktai, RoseRedWitch, guavagudetama
benguinedparbecue (3): Ash, Treasure, Stick
Bionic (1): Haze_with_a_Z
tutuu (1): otterpopd
Frostwolf103 (1): Cape90
Ash (1): baker
otterpopd (1): Apprentice

Not Voting (5): Leafia, Someone, iamagummybear, benguinedparbecue, neil_the_eel

Regardless of mashes, I tend to do low effort so I wont get overwhelmed.

artic why am i not obvtown to u yet :P

Not with your attitude earlier you are not.

like genuinely i dont see why im in your poe

i dont want to reward the way you are playing because i find it -ev for achieving the town wincondition

okay thanks artic

2 Likes

What’re the odds that Luka/Icet/Neil is T/T/T?

how about the way im playing is -ev for town wincon and why do you think thats deserving of punishment if you think i am town? bc youre one of the spearheads of this site innit? ppl are going to follow you, and if you die with me in your POE, youre just forwarding a willage to suffer

Sabi is a player in this game, and is probably mafia

That ISO reads kinda different to their play here i think? I see a lot more depth to their thoughts there as compared to the larger volume but little depth here

i think your method of asking everyone what read they have on you and basing your reads on that is going to give you poor reads at best and simply serve as a distraction to both you and the players you ask at worst. that’s the gist of it

i don’t think killing villagers is always a disadvantage to the town

for instance, if you were to die:

the villagers scumreading you would no longer be scumreading you and could focus on other things
there would be less fluff in the thread that’s annoying to parse through
you would be inclined to approach the game differently next game

if you really want the arctic seal of approval that neil_the_eel is probably a villager then you can have it, but i’m not going to go out of my way to defend you

alright for any of you wondering where i’ve been i suffer from chronic indecisiveness syndrome wherein whenever i am confronted with a decision i agonize for far too long

been looking at the top 3 wagons (as the only ones not on me that have a meaningful chance at going over today) and i think i’ve decided on luka.

i’ve been reading this recent conversation and neil just reads… genuine to me? like his posts just don’t read as scum trying to survive and pushing an agenda they read frustrating town

icet’s wagon composition is so gross that they’re probably only scum if luka is scum, which is something i never thought i’d say with icet’s entrance. but looking back, i think it can just as easily be construed as “why is my wolf partner getting voted?” “oh well, time to hop on for cred”

luka’s wagon seems… mostly pure? i townlean arctic and tutuu, and even if jarek (mecanical requirement) and bionic (whatever he’s doing) don’t have the best reasons i think they’re town. also luka’s whole posting about how “oh if you’re gonna scumread me i might as well just not play the game” or whatever it was reeks of AtE, and not the towny kind.

also, while i’m here, this post is gross. i rescind any townlean i had on ash, this post reeks of agenda. this post reeks i want benguined dead soooo bad. this posts reeks i have at least one, and maybe two partners on this list. he never did actually clarify why he voted me outside of i’m “acting weird.” Clarify!

VOTE: Luka