Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Hey!

Guava, I am specifically copying Achro. I don’t necessarily feel that way.

1 Like

I feel as if that is self evident magnus.

You and guava had reasons based on actual events. It was merely how you interpreted them.

Zorvo has been fairly subdued in every post i have read and when asked for citations silviu didnt provide a post that demonstrated their thinking process.

So their thinking process appears made up.

2 Likes

I kinda think Memes is just doing what I normally do, finding micro, seemingly insignificant reasons to read people and locking that in for the early game, except I mainly try to find villagers off that and he tries to find wolves. I can respect and respond to it.

Yeah this is typical of memes. From everything i have been told, mostly from memes himself, he is capable of replicating thia near flawlessly though.

Memes hasnt done anything to ping me outside of using some language i felt like could be deliberate sabotage of his own push.

Taken in isolation, I would agree with this. There’s a reason why people act as though Zorvo tunnelling on a player is towny for him.

This doesn’t count as being in v!Zorvo’s meta. I remember this being his entrance in Starcraft.

This isn’t near enough to lock in Silviu as making up their reasons without me checking Zorvo’s ISO.

Check

Most passive scumread.

Starting off with weak townreads…

This is a joke.

Eh… Zorvo agreed with Guava’s vote on Jarek and then pivoted onto Guava soon after his return, he was willing to question and prod elsewhere for why Guava was townread, but there isn’t the kind of passion you would usually locktown him for.

Is this what Silviu’s townreading him for? @Silviu200530.

Conclusion: I’m unfamiliar with Silviu’s wolfgame and I’ve played with w!Zorvo once. Silviu could be good, I scumread them the first day on Nightmare Woods and then they acted the exact same way in CoD and got executed for it, but you’re right on them missing logic on why they trust Zorvo.

Your read of jarek/memes comment is a correct one, just to validate your reasoning a bit. Memes/jarek worlds were not and are still not my most likely scenario.

This wall does feel more shallow than previous analysis of me in prior games though. Perhaps a sign that i am more subdued this game.

Anyway reads list in rough order

Kinda townie ngl
Jaiden
Jarek
Magnus
Guava
Memes

Twtbw
Prisma

Sus
Zorvo
Silvui

Rest of you lot i have no idea.

If silvui is wolf his meta of how he interacts with buddies would describe zorvo’s fate tbh

i enjoy the votes on me because they mean im right

1 Like

Let’s just blame it on me being preoccupied half the first day and you not having spammed the thread early on like I remember you doing in the past and leave any questions to the critics.

i was being silly

neon i have never been in a community with good odds for the d1 exec
this isnt like a skill thing this is just theory
you keep on hyping up the crew you have like youre trying to get them on your side and it looks to me like a very flimsy excuse to murder someone
youve been on this site neon, these players have played before, you know we never hit d1 because who does and are purposely trying to be ignorant of the benefits

the worst part is that i have to consider if youd argue in bad faith as town. i cant just ignore that fact bc you probably would

Votecount as of post #1274

Jaiden (2): Zorvo, Memes
Neon (1): Silviu200530
Sleep (1): Jaiden
Magnus (1): Cream
Prisma101 (1): Neon
silvui200530 (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (5): Prisma101, Lissi, Magnus, guavagudetama, Jarek

(her)

That’s certainly one way to look at things.

what is this
like what am i looking at

i dont believe it i just thought it sounded funny

This is funny to me because in about 50% of my games on this site town has killed a wolf day 1

They’ve also lost every single one of those games lol

Me grasping at straws because the thread was stale and i wanted to read into something actually game related and I’m having a mental breakdown lol

That’s certainly one way to respond to that…exksdee