Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

when did you start feeling this tho

Why do people treat mafia like an epic mystery. Making sense even day 1 is fine lol

A couple hours ago while musing about it, didn’t feel like saying anything about it because I’d be jumping on a bandwagon of other people saying the same and I don’t really like doing that, but whatever

I dont know if jarek is howling or twtbw but man what a wild statement.

I have plenty of bangers

This is w!Leafia pushing on w!Jarek, but I think this back and forth can relate to how Jarek might react if pushed.

UFO

Compared to:

Strategem

I could see Jarek’s early defence from Memes coming from either alignment, maybe. That early stuff was not why their wagon dissolved, though.

Nah I’ve had my fun if people think I’m evil and want to kill me they can do it there are just some groups and game layouts I don’t jive with and I think vanilla games are one of those because I literally just do not know what to do aside from apparently saying stupid shit 24/7

1 Like

Like everyone.

Mafia really isnt super hard.

Also apparently towns never win here when i take absences but town track records are p good when i play so lets cut through the fog of fear a bit. Everything’s going to be ok just got to play the game right.

1 Like

And someone saying stupid shit 24/7 when you have no info to go off of is really bad and you should deal with it early

I would break a tie to save Jaiden, I think.

I’ve been blindsided by people enough times that I’m not really all that confident on my ability to win the game but like I’ve come close to being right I just am not right

those games are with like actual abilities to work with though idk about this kinda game seems pretty hard ngl

Votecount as of post #2287

Jaiden (4): Lissi, Cream, Zorvo, Jarek
Zorvo (4): Silviu200530, Jaiden, guavagudetama, Memes
Magnus (2): Achromatic, Neon
Sleep (1): Magnus

Not Voting (1): Prisma101

Why Jaiden :sob:

holy hell idk

I feel so conflicted, not really feeling my vote rn

i was referring to recent stuff

NOW LETS PLAY: is it exaggeration or did they get lazy and not read the iso!!
to note: i made a total of 1 post where I talked about me and neon w/w and it was briefly mentioned in another
i mention my own meta twice, originally for the “i am absolutely town” gimmick and again to talk about why I don’t just let people read me in a positive light if the read is wrong

you make the first sentence as a safety net clearly but I think its pretty obvious that you just didnt bother reading my iso and at most did an incredibly quick skim
ive explained all the solving stuff, my “pushes” on people to do with no-exe arent to do with the noexe because I already didnt like them and in the posts where it is responding to a noexe post it is pointing out something wrong with the post other than noexe. you would know this if you read the posts. When did I even ask for extra time?? How would I get extra time??? the time is the time it would be either way

Please, next time actually read my ISO. You quote nothing, complain about things you dont have a clue about and act oh so sure of yourself but still feel the need to through in the get out of jail free card with the “if I missed anything lmk!!!” You missed so, so much that I don’t think it could be done by anything but on purpose. Is it AI? Maybe. I do hate having to consider if its just a town putting in zero effort
I’m pretty sure most of this is from before you left earlier anyways

Jarek scumreading me for townreading him early wolf indicative. :wowee:

I’m stating my intent now so people don’t get all mad at me when the definitely happening cfd comes and jarek is on the table
if I don’t I will hear it non stop d2 by certain players who seem to not pay much attention : )

I mirror Jaiden’s want of wanting to be townread but not for bad reasons

Well yeah because it is player versus player. I consider myself elite and i have been blindsided too. But it doesnt make msfia itself hard. If you stick to basics and have a plan your win rate will bear that out reliably.

First things first you gotta have wim. I never let snyone out work or out hustle me. I migjt get fooled or i might blunder but those are learning lessons. The second is you are confirmed town to yourself or you fake that sentiment so sacrificing yourself is always a bad play tbh. Got to use what you jave day 1 and what everyone has is their own personal perspective and youve got to defend that. I am my own top town read so i aint letting anyone say anything about me i know isnt true. Just like any other town read

What were my reasons again?