UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

:(

2 Likes

It’s Top Men right?

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Raiders of the Lost Ark (10/10) Movie CLIP - Top Secret (1981) HD - YouTube

1 Like

Yes I have seen the movie.

2 Likes

Weird reason for a townread honestly.

VOTE: Jarek

Please explain.

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

It was a joke

1 Like

Why vote me back.then?

1 Like

Because you voted me

1 Like

You literally voted me for a shoddy reason you didn’t think I wouldn’t let that slide did you

1 Like

OMGUSing isn’t a very villagery way to respond to a vote for pressure.

1 Like

meow meow meow meow meow

2 Likes

I disagree. I don’t know anyones allignments in my own eyes yet. You could be a wolf. I could be voting a wolf.

Prove yourself to me and change my mind.

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

Leafia your tone doesn’t feel quite right. Are you howling?

1 Like

Im meowing.

1 Like

Breaking News
It’s been rumoured that there might have been an alien civilization on both Mars and Venus long ago at different periods of time with the existence of alien life throughout both planets.

Leafia (2): Jarek, Achromatic
Jarek (1): Leafia

Not Voting (11): Neon, Porscha, Litten, Gyrlander, FRink, alana, CRichardFortressLies, Rad, Magnus, min, KingTroll

1 Like

You’re not making yourself look very villagery to me right now. All I did was vote for pressure which anyone can do and you responded with a vote on me like I’d only do it as a wolf.

1 Like

Why do you want to pressure specifically Jarek?

1 Like

And me voting you back isn’t doing the same thing?

I’m not gonna vote people who I have nothing on yet, I’ve got something on you I’m gonna follow that lead. Makes sense to me.

1 Like

This post feels more likely to come from an uninformed perspective. They seem to believe it’s possible Achro claimed D1 to survive to D4 as scum, though that’s not something to worry about unless it’s D4 and Achro is alive + unconfirmed.

I wasn’t aware that based is a word only town use Kappa.

1 Like