Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

If you have a question you should ask

Otherwise, if you think Jaiden’s push on Zorvo is good, maybe you can point out where she “dissected” his posts and talked about how they were wolfy

Holy hell search function can be trash sometimes, I finally found the game I was looking for

Um, that last one I played here. I don’t think you were in it, but it was the dice 6 roll game.

I can link it if you want.

But basically, that game I started off with not having an impression of her, then reading some posts and going ah that’s towny, then later we scumleaned each other a bit I think (partially bc lack of “ah that’s towny” reminders) and I died. And then I read the F5/4/3 and was like, wow her analyses are so on point, she found the last wolf who was deeply hidden, etc.

This game I started off with reading her posts that made me go, “ah that’s towny,” but towards second half I don’t remember anything she posted, analyses or otherwise. Today I only remembered the 2 probable town post bc it mentioned me but nothing else about who she’s pushing, etc. Hence it makes me pause a little. I’ll recheck her posts today really quick I think just to remind myself, but that’s where I stand with Neon.

Ah actually no I remember she’s pushing Magnus but idk about anyone else

Can you link it?

Ok here it’s this one!

1 Like

To be fair in that one game where I vigged my teammate they were largely considered to be evil and were going to go over next regardless so while it was a bus it wasn’t out of the blue and made sense in the context of the game I don’t think Zorvo fits that same description.

Anyone got any questions for me though I’m here now

lissi ill be frank
you have no reason to scumread me
you try to defend your read through obscure, incredibly textheavy wallposts with zero direct quotes, vague criticisms of things i said and often already commented on before
and you know i think all this. i said all this and you completely ignored it while replying to me

it is exhausting

Can you talk more about what you thought of the exact sussing though?

I’m talking about a different game but it seems like it happens often enough :joy_cat: Sadly, don’t remember the exact circumstances around mine.

Like, the validity of the sus?

Fair but in this game I’d be the one that bussed so still valid to bring up

I c/ped quotes because I’m on mobile and editing in quotes while every tab switch asks me “this post is being edited in another tab” or whatever is crazy annyoing.

It’s all in your ISO so I wrote down post citations and I directly c/ped which of your words I was quoting.

If you have such a problem with reading my explanation, you could actually just explain where you showed progression instead of telling me vague repetitions of “I was constantly sussing Zorvo and dissecting his posts” or break down what exactly your sus was- beyond “policy” for him calling you wolf, or just “possible TMI” without naming it.

I don’t see why you’ve felt the need to be so rude with both of your responses to me instead, without even making that bare minimum effort to be clear.

I HAVE EXPLAINED IT
this is the issue. ive been through all of this and you just havent read it while very confidently claiming you read my iso

Yeah. Because I couldn’t really find anything that made me go, yeah I finally see why she thinks Zorvo is a wolf, just a long argument that was drawn out when the original topic was already irrelevant.

Add that missing logic gap to the fact that she avidly pushed no exe, and I can’t see why her push on Zorvo makes her town. If she won’t explain but everyone else sees it, it would be nice for someone else to explain what they see to me.

im not doing this
you can actually read my iso or you can stop going on and on about me, even when not relevant
ive already had to deal with that once this game

@Lissi do you think jaiden is stirring the pot in an attempt to be wifomy with her status in topic?

Then link it, instead of yelling at me for not finding it. I’m not going to magically find it out of nowhere if you keep complaining about “me not reading”

I’m not going through your ISO again, it’s ultra time-consuming, tells me nothing new, will get me scolded once again for “not reading,” and at this point it’s frankly just a waste of time for me.

What does “status in topic” mean?