Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I just finished reading it and I think it does just confirm my previous bias that you always seem like your reasonable town self when you’re wolf though lol

You didn’t even drop the act when Plus1 and I CC-ed each other, and you also meta-checked people to check scumranges, etc.

I will say that there notably you meta-checked people not in the game anymore, so reading Achromatic’s previous game here is a little town-indicative, I think.

Activity-wise I think it’s burst-posting for both here and there, but you make more short one-liners here and have more posts. I think that’s also town-indicative for here.

Lissi trying to earnestly read me gives me good vibes

Trying to remember if you ever did that to me as mafia…

Hello I finally finished my homework, on god

Did he do this? Also is the towncred the only reason? Situation 1 seems really drastic…

These are separate games.

Game where wolf vigged scumbuddy, that vig shot essentially “towncleared” the wolf and won wolves the game.

Mafia doublevoter is another game. If that’s your question?

What did you like about it? I re-read it just now and I don’t see anything strongly town indicative. I don’t know if it’s low activity or something, but he doesn’t comment at all on Magnus on D2, which I feel is kinda sus, and instead makes that comment about you. Also, he doesn’t really make comment on Zorvo on D1 either.

Sorta.

Situation 2 seems like normal bussing, which can also happen bc you’re tied to your earlier logic/progression. IMO Jarek doesn’t fulfill that condition, he actually had to break out of his earlier statements of ‘I want sleep’ to vote Zorvo. This is one of the main reasons I think he’s town off EOD.

Situation 1 is… idk. I feel like it’s too extreme to just be ‘want the towncred,’ (or to ever even happen) surely there must be something else? IDK if you have context or not for it.

Regarding position, I don’t know if it was too ultra awful. I thought a fair amount of people were saying he was towny yesterday. You yourself said he was suicidal “townie” at first, and even if generally people were like, where is he, getting kind of scummy… idk that can be rectified, I personally wouldn’t bus for it right away, unless Zorvo was also pushing a scumbuddy. If that makes sense?

Or like, I guess that’s where the Jaiden/Jarek or your Magnus/Jarek thing works, yeah

hi so id like respond to this but you did the incredible thing of responding to a critique in a way where the original critique applies to it as well so im just not going to waste my time

Votecount as of post #2809

Magnus (3): Jarek, Achromatic, Memes

Not Voting (7): Silviu200530, Cream, Prisma101, Lissi, Magnus, Jaiden, Neon

Situation 1, it’s so long ago I can’t even remember the game name anymore, unfortunately. Best I remember is that wolves were POE and they needed to get out of it.

I read it differently. His votes at EOD and his reasonings and progressions didn’t feel really locked into anything. There was a lot of malleability in where he could end up. Like, before he voted sleep, he had voted for Zorvo and Magnus. Actually wait a sec… Like… does scum really vote both their scumbuddies back to back?

Maybe not awful awful, but like… not great? I think a good number of people were voting for him near EOD1 though, which is where my read came from.

Which game? Neon has felt pretty townie for me.

I think the game’s going good, just re-evaling is needed and as you probably guessed, I did no reading during the night.

Reads now are probably:
Memes, Silviu, Cream, Jarek
Neon, Achromatic

Prisma, Magnus
Jaiden

I think I’ll mainly look at bottom 3 today. 2nd row here is more actual townlean than yesterday’s slight townlean

wah messed up formatting first time this game

Memes, Silviu, Cream, Jarek
Neon, Achromatic
~
Prisma, Magnus
Jaiden

there

:joy_cat: lol I was like… “wow that bolded section” MEGA TOWN???

1 Like

If you have a question you should ask

Otherwise, if you think Jaiden’s push on Zorvo is good, maybe you can point out where she “dissected” his posts and talked about how they were wolfy

Holy hell search function can be trash sometimes, I finally found the game I was looking for

Um, that last one I played here. I don’t think you were in it, but it was the dice 6 roll game.

I can link it if you want.

But basically, that game I started off with not having an impression of her, then reading some posts and going ah that’s towny, then later we scumleaned each other a bit I think (partially bc lack of “ah that’s towny” reminders) and I died. And then I read the F5/4/3 and was like, wow her analyses are so on point, she found the last wolf who was deeply hidden, etc.

This game I started off with reading her posts that made me go, “ah that’s towny,” but towards second half I don’t remember anything she posted, analyses or otherwise. Today I only remembered the 2 probable town post bc it mentioned me but nothing else about who she’s pushing, etc. Hence it makes me pause a little. I’ll recheck her posts today really quick I think just to remind myself, but that’s where I stand with Neon.

Ah actually no I remember she’s pushing Magnus but idk about anyone else