Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Why are you howling?

1 Like

1 Like

I am hanging out with Magnus too much!

thank you zone very cool
i clarified the start times specifically so i could be here :sob:

so uh i originally was going to join the thread at sod with a proposition but ill just do it now

we should either exec achromatic or noexec here.
As its better for the gamestate,
VOTE: Achromatic

Meanie

this really isnt personal, its just what i figured was the best opening

another thing i thought about was saying im really town this game. like actually town
this isnt something id think of saying as scum and if you know me youll know that
take this as you will

1 Like

I confirm Jaiden as full town

youre so silly

1 Like

Teehee

ima read up
ill be popping out the ol half dead laptop later today so ill be able to play without ruining my elbows for another week

1 Like

first 100 posts:
not liking magnus here, their opening was lacking the logic im used to seeing from magnus, even if trying something different

jarek is jarek, null for jarek, need i say more? i do? I suggest to pay attention to jareks vote patterns. That’s all

memes is once again acting like he thinks the moon landing was faked, holds up with town! memes, townlean

zorvo is already giving possible tmi while being the voice of reason, he does that as scum, scumlean

1 Like

Ngl, I got this vibe on my read. Calling yourself out probably means you’re good, but who knows?

I’m okay with this. Everyone should claim Juggler.

I claim Juggler

Confirmed. Not because you wouldn’t think of saying that as evil, but because it’s less fun to say it as evil and if you’re good, you probably don’t want to defend yourself.

1 Like

I juggle Silviu as the Juggler and myself as the Motion Detector.

1 Like

oh crap it started- i thought it started tomorrow

2 Likes

Hello mister Magnus. How are you doing?