Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Look at Lissi in depth for me. I don’t trust myself.

Again?

What is interesting about it?

Meh i went to check Prisma’s ISO and i still like it, even in spite of that shade on me.

VOTE: Magnus

I need to sleep, hopefully you dont get hammered without a full claim or something Magnus.

Many things chief among them how vehemently you defended Prisma town yesterday after my boredom.

Something I largely agreed with and see no reason to doubt at the moment.

This is far less Intresting

Hammer hammer hammer.

but actually don’t probably maybe

UNVOTE

Not gonna be here consistently to unvote if needed.

@Neon

Yo. Here’s something i combed over from Lissi.

This above reads list bothers me as i am reading back through lissi’s thoughts on zorvo up until this point. I cant really find anything past 1662 which appears to be calling zorvo out. I dont see anything regarding zorvo that would indicate him being the top half of Lissi’s read list here. Questioned people about zorvo and admittedly i am tired but i dont see the connective tissue at all.

@Lissi heya. Can you explain your zorvo placement here? Any particular posts from zorvo that made you feel better about him?

In general i have liked lissi’s outward facing thinking process though, neon. There seems to be some good meat to the bones although it feels like she avoided me a lot day one but i am rather self centered.

Neon, outside of magnus did you find any zorvo interactions noteworthy?

1 Like

I guess there are only nine players left for me to think about and when i think about it like that my brain clears up a bit. Just need to find 7 town friends.

Silviu being scum just feels absurd given how he interacted around zorvo. Maybe if he is being coached by someone tbf

Jaiden i think wouldnt debut this style as scum imo. Way too much boat rocking in a game with a lot of good players. On top of that an early comment by her pocketed me pretty hard and i think that holds up. I also on top of that think jaiden is vicious enough to bus there.

Cream looks great as well. They defended zorvo a bit but i didnt have any complaints about the angle she took with it. Its not like the reasons for killing zorvo were bulletproof or anything. I also am impressed she went and read a scum game of mine just to figure me out. She has felt genuinely paranoid of me this entire game and i appreciate that.

Memes said something today that strongly echos something i have seen him say as town and i am keeping that tell in my back pocket. But if he can mimic small details of his town game as scum thst precisely thats impressive. But he IS an impressive scum player so room for doubt if only a little

So that leaves jarek/neon/lissi/prisma/magnus to think about. Magnus thoughts are known. Lissi i discussed above. Prisma i cant remember anything and thats not good.

Jarek and neon are more interesting cases that have nuance to them. For another time.

1 Like

I went over your ISO again now that I’m not in a hurry to leave, to recheck my thoughts from yesterday.

If you really want quotes despite not providing any in your own reply, sure.

quotes

P#1029, 3rd argument.
“gives more time for the first exec” is a reason you listed for wanting to no-exe D1

Hence I took it as you saying one pro of no-exe you wanted was “more time to solve + decide exe” - i.e having two days to decide instead of just one.

You do say later your main goal was to get more info before deciding. But I think listing the time as a benefit is silly if you aren’t even using it yourself.

~

P#928 you vote Zorvo for “policy”
I assumed this meant it was just on principle for him calling you a “desperate wolf” in P#922, rather than it being because you found an additional reason to scumread him.

Explanation of policy on P#935.
“at some point you have enough of zorvo
and being accused for trying to get the people trying to leave to leave is definitely my limit”
Again, more personal annoyance than I think he’s scum for this.

P#954 you vote sleep and confirm that your previous action was just to make Zorvo mad (idk what you mean by “overextend”), which again, doesn’t show that it’s an additional reason to scumread someone.

P#1091 you say read on Zorvo was just bc of interactions early game (what interactions?). Then you make blanket statement about everyone wanting no-exe just also happens to be your scumread without naming names, iirc I asked you about that and you never replied.

P#1395 you say, “zorvo you are still, in fact, blatantly lying
my first reads were scumreading you and i almost immediately said the policyvote was to make you overextend
also you can policy someone you scumread
they arent mutually exclusive”
You can policy someone you SR but I don’t think it’s an additional reason to SR. So your reasoning is pretty much just the “Zorvo gives possible TMI” P#289 which was your 6th post, one of the only ones with reads and also doesn’t explain TMI. Hence, my no progression comment.

Already said P#2081 once again does not list reasons to SR Zorvo, it’s more a personal rant about your own gameplay + some stuff about Neon.

~

I’m not going to give you a pie chart about which posts were which. Neon+self-meta might have been few, but they stuck out to me as weird/not useful, so I included it in the “99% of other things not that useful,” along with the “no exe advocating” that is still extremely present in your ISO every time I read it.

~

I write that disclaimer almost every time I make an ISO, on the off chance I’m wrong and missed something big while speedreading. It doesn’t mean I say it so I don’t have to stand by what I said, which I do.

I’ll write it again here, you can lmk now if I interpreted anything wrong or link me quotes in reply. Your reply didn’t really point out anything wrong or clarify my questions.

Honestly, my read doesn’t change too much after the reread. I won’t reread again unless you want to link a quote or something, too time consuming and not much gain.

I’m still thinking about EOD/the implications of the push in general, but I also am going to look at other ppl now.

Sorry, looking back I guess I didn’t write out my thoughts about him more clearly.

It wasn’t really any particular post, but I think yesterday my thoughts went from “Zorvo’s really in the background and just being agreeable w/o pushes” to “I’ve read the ISO and seen that there is progression and consistent pushes (like Jaiden) + reads (like Neon town), they were just drowned out by the rest of the thread when I first read through” to “I think Zorvo’s recent posts (liveposting) feel fine overall”

I had been telling myself all day to remember that Zorvo feeling more passive overall could just be him on a path of self-improvement.

I did feel concern about your (?) comment that specifically stated that it was wolf meta to be on-and-off about aggro, which I didn’t realize was a thing, but uh… I was already out the door by then, and couldn’t think about it more. Same thing with Jarek. But I think I probably would’ve stayed on Jaiden anyways, so it might be fine.

Random thoughts:

I remember liking Silviu’s posts from yesterday after he came back a lot less. Mostly in regards to the Zorvo read. But I’ve also been thinking about how literally everyone in thread missed him saying he had a headache, and I kinda wonder if that is super town-indicative. Like at least his scumbuddies would know, right? Or at least someone. But everyone was commenting “Never seen Silviu frozen before” or “Maybe it’s IRL” or something like that. Actually writing this out makes me feel like it has less merit tho, hm.

I think Neon’s presence today has been kinda low so far today. I think it start feeling kinda low in the second half of yesterday too. It could be normal…? IDK would like more analysis/posts, but maybe I have too high of expectations from watching her in F3 in last game.

I think Jarek looks really towny off EOD. I think first vote on Zorvo was self-pres but I think the last min vote on Zorvo instead of sleep (when he was previously a sleep advocate) is towny.

Unless team is Zorvo/Jarek/Jaiden, and maybe not even then bc a traitor is still valuable.

I think Magnus’s claim is fishy. And he hasn’t done much outside it. I feel like neither PR!Magnus nor VT!Magnus have a reason to do this…?

Cream and I hydra-d together as scum in Hydra Ride or Die FM on NUF.

I can tell the posts apart if you need clarification, but D1 was all her posting if you want to compare that to her D1 today.

Ah, now that I’m thinking about it I do remember once of Cream’s scumgames. She was a bit inactive iirc, don’t recall that much from her. Then she won after another townie and I CC-ed each other.

Wait let me check it bc all this time I’ve been assuming I don’t have any good scumgames of hers to compare to, but that one might have something.

Good morning Lissi! I seem to have woken up at the perfect time :joy_cat:

Seems like you, too, have the power of summoning people just by talking about them

(Probably because we are both in the same time zone tbh)

1 Like

lol I just checked that game

60 posts over 2 game days :(

I woke up at 8 am because my new goal is to wake up at 8 am every day!!

I try to go to sleep earlier now to compensate heh, I went to sleep at 10:30 pm last night, but my goal’s 10 pm!

People who have played with Jarek, would you say voting Zorvo at the end of D1 is outside wolf range?

I almost wanted to say he was pretty much town off that. But thinking back to games where wolf vigged scumbuddy, and mafia doublevoter cast last vote to decide elim on a tied wagon to kill mafia… both wolves positionally needed the towncred.

Looking at this game, at EOD1, Jarek wasn’t in the best spot. At this point, I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that as scum, he votes Zorvo there, (unless he truly isn’t the sort to bus like that).

Magnus/Jarek hm… Magnus does vote Jarek #2410 for wagonomics and seems to sus Jarek on D1, but end vote being on sleep does make pairing slightly more viable. I don’t see anything extraordinarily unaligned from a skim of the two’s ISOs right now. If Magnus/Jarek/Zorvo is scum team, I could see Jarek’s need to bus for the towncred. But would they have both bussed though? Feels strange that one would bus but not the other. I feel like scum would coordinate their scum plan and essentially either both agree to save Zorvo, or both bus?

I was at the longest party yesterday and went to bed at 2AM or something :smiling_face_with_tear:

I usually try to sleep early though, since I have to get up mega early for work :(