Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Whats the summation of your neon is scum theory?

If I’m not thinking about it default says “same as usual” I just prefer not to look at Neon as a whole and let other people do it sorta like zorvo except not as outwardly impossible to read

i like just did that for silvu dont make me do more work
i had to lift alot of boxes to find a wii balance board today and it drained me both mind and body

okay think about it then

ugghhhhhh okay

@Jaiden was neon scum with zorvo in another game previously? The way neon phases her posts confuses me.

yes. me, neon and zorvo shared a scumgame

the only thing i remember about the game was jarek almost solving with the claim that scum never stack even though zorvo and neon both voted me together for an extended amount of time
i was not happy about that

I was right for the wrong reasons :sob:

And then nobody believed me and we lost

Oh, yeah I think Prisma/Neon non-W/W should be right.

It came off less like shade and more like being purposefully obtuse imo but then the disclaimer afterwards with Prisma saying “didnt say you are wolf” indeed doesn’t seem partnery.

A little less confidence on Prisma/Jaiden not W/W though but it does lean more that way

sits

I played dbd instead

we’re going to lose this game

Lmao

It’s okay I juiced a dredge for 10 minutes and then got out I’m having fun

I think I’d rather vote Prisma today.

It’s not true that he hasn’t done anything; I think he’s done enough that interaction-wise there are useful things his flip will tell us if he’s scum.

I also think his reaction to Meme’s RT was bad, and he has a decent chance of being scum.

VOTE: Prisma101

~

Re:Jaiden

I think the reads here are relatively polarized (like close to clear town vs very scummy) right now, and I think more time to discuss/re-eval would be more beneficial here; it’s not like Jaiden doesn’t have AI content to analyze, I think right now it’s more of a we’re not on the same page w reads thing but I feel like we are close…?

…Really, I just want to see what Cream’s re-eval is, and I mainly want to see what a different take on those two points of doubt addressed but I don’t think there’s enough time right now bc I also have to go and can’t be very active until EOD due to urgently due hw reasons.

Also @Cream when you said if Achromatic was a wolf then his scumbuddy was someone who was weaker (?) and that included Prisma, would this post discount the Achromatic/Prisma possibility in your opinion?

Like, w!Achromatic wouldn’t push out his scumbuddy if he felt the need to bus Zorvo for them, or was your point something else?

Or wait do you scumread Prisma?

I dont think there is enough presented to form a confident read on the slot tbh.

I think regardless of their alignment they are floundering.

doesn’t actually say what those things are
thoughts on neon, lissi?