Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yes, why do you not think so?

Why does Achro bus Zorvo when he could easily vote Silviu and let the game go to sleep then?

Because then he would be caught on bad progression

Game goes to sleep, we lose a day of info

If Achro seriously let Sleep win the vote, do you think he wouldn’t be suspected?

So? Town are often entangled in bad progression. Inconsistency is more town indicative than scum indicative.

I think it would at least be questionable, and I think he is at least conscious of it to some degree

That is precisely the point Cream, he didnt, that is why it is townie. He didnt have to tie Zorvo to sleep.

Do you think he wouldn’t be aware of this as mafia?

So? Achro is the kind of player who could easily push for an alternative without having to bus Zorvo.

what is the alternative?

At the time that alternative was Silviu

It would look weird as hell if Achro decides to vote someone he townread more over someone he scumread at EOD

I don’t think Silviu was a viable alternative for him as wolf, and he likely may have just been forced into it

He could play the stubborn card and vote Silviu as he also scum read Silviu. He wouldnt have looked bad and could pin having to sleep those who voted sleep.

He’d know that it would have killed my WIM too, removing a vocal player’s post count substantially

from my memory, I don’t think his scumread on Silviu was as strong as the one on Zorvo

Even if Silviu was a scumread (IIRC it may have been more null), it still would look bad if he votes someone he suspects less over someone he suspects more

It does not matter, a scum read is a scum read and town secobd guess themselves all the time, he could have mimicked that.

Look at me. I scum read Prisma more than Neon and i ended up on Neon.

You said your scumreads on both were equal. You didn’t indicate you scumread Prisma more than Neon in thread at the very least.

There wasn’t that much time left in the day, do you really think he could just suddenly pivot like that?

So all these reads that you are doing are focusing on what players coukd have done as scum, which to your own admission is brain dumping with mo evidence.

Put yourself in Achro’s shoes and see if you couldnt have done it different.

We are talking about a skilled player, with thread influence. Do you think scum!Achro had to bus there?

Why are you so firm in the belief that he wouldn’t have?

I hated Prisma more. It was obvious,
I scum read both but Prisma more.
Reason i exe Neon was out of greediness, seeking gor glory and cred for chopping off a strong scum player.

We town have our own little personal agendas that affect the outcome of the game too.