Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Because he didnt have to put Zorvo at tie with sleep. If you are gonna bus, you make sure it is noticed.

Like Jarek’s, that sure looks like a bus vote.

Memes, Achro’s reads are the same “focusing on what players could have done as scum” sort of reasoning. I do not see why you give him a pass but are so tunneled on me.

You say I’m widening POE, but I have been consistent from the very beginning of today. Yes I will discredit townreads on my scumreads if I don’t think they are valid. It’s not like I’m out there discrediting townreads on my own townreads

Then why can’t it be coordinated with the both of them being mafia?

If you still think I bussed Zorvo when I explicitly said I don’t bus then hilarious.

It’s hilarious. Just hilarious, that you killed Neon for “being a liability with their snapvote behaviour” yet you claim you’re going to do that tommorow. I really just hope you’re mafia, honestly.

So instead of posting speculation trash, how about analyze the behavior behind someone’s actions, motivations, risk/reward and also take in meta and give me scum reads based on logic and evidence.

We are not in a stage where we can afford to widen the PoE, it is time to commit

You say you dont bus so? I dont know you, why would i take your word for it.

Besides im not saying that you bussed im saying that your vote looks more like a bus than Achro’s, you are scum for different reasons and if you are smart, you night kill me and try to convince town that my death is wifom or an attempt at framing you a second time, you have better chances of survival than letting me live.

Why are you doing this, what do you think this achieves? Painting a huge red target on your back if you’re a townie practically asking to be the night kill tonight so the 2 mafia tommorow have the perfect person to accuse because you died after pushing me? Really?

This is an overreaction, im not tunneled on you. I actually think you are most likely town, well i did until this overreaction, now i am suspecting you

I’m sorry that I don’t solve exactly like how you solve, but just because I go about things differently doesn’t mean that it’s scummy trash

As I said, I am not widening the POE, and literally saying “oh it could be eliza or lissi or memes or jarek or achro who the hell knows”

I didnt say it is scummy trash, you did

Who the hell knows, no shit sherlock. Anyone can say that

So. You are still married to Jarek/Achro then

I have no idea why you even think it’s an overreaction, but I see you being unreasonable so I feel obligated to call it out

Right now, yes

It is sn overreaction because now that im questioning you, you accuse me of tunneling you.

Im not tunneled on you but i can see myself tunneling you if you keep reacting like this.

You know what? This is a townie response

Yah Jarek is town

sometimes I hate how people change their minds so fast
then I remember i do the exact same thing

Here is the solve

Lissi/Cream

Those are the wolves