Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

It’s odd how I almost have solves based off of superficial surface info. I guess I just work differently to how everyone else figures this out

That is Prisma tunnel was something else :joy_cat:

The votes were already locked in MYLO. Nobody voted for approximately 36 hours after Memes and Jarek have voted. A majority of the day was a literal wasteland. I ain’t giving people more time at night phase when it wasn’t even used during day phase in the first place.

1 Like

congratulations to the village

3 Likes

Good game!!!

I greatly enjoyed playing with you all, and hope that I get another chance in the future.

I don’t know why, but I was very proud of Memes and Jarek when they accurately guessed that I was scum. So kudos. Maybe I am just a townie at heart. :joy_cat:

I think if Jarek hadn’t snapvoted, it would have definitely come close. Memes might have also gotten to the correct answer. Jarek, I think you should have more faith in your reads. You were pretty much there!

1 Like

you got to lose to the 2022 best scum player

What part of the read was I right on? :pleading_face:

ok I don’t know how to make this not sound insulting but this is really funny advice to give to someone immediately after they lost a game by snapvoting in LyLo

4 Likes

nevertheless, its towns right if they request it

the part where I’m mafia :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Well I had a feeling you were evil, I had a feeling achro was evil. It was based off of the EOD1 wagon

Plus the fact achro was obviously trying to pocket me and other people so hard I should have gone for that first but I didn’t

oh well

Request not seen and denied. If everything would’ve ended with a snapvote / wrong vote from Jarek anyway, then all I have done is just expedite the end of this game.

Phase skips should really be unanimously voted on and if anyone doesn’t want to skip you shouldn’t

3 Likes

The game is for the players, not the host, regardless of how impatient you are

1 Like

…fine. I’ll make a note of that for my future games.

i blinked whatd i miss

1 Like

so who chose to kill eliza

1 Like

Achro set the decision 12 hours ago

1 Like