Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

achro contributed nothing during d4
cream just distanced from achro

1 Like

I never seen someone lose lylo so fast

2 Likes

I have

1 Like

I actually had a feeling it was achro and wanted to vote them but I was already down with the “whatever I’ll lose if I lose” thing.

Spent too long getting pushed by townies who were barking up the wrong tree and I lost interest

1 Like

memes was obviously town
same with jarek and eliza
it was between achro/cream/lissi
lissi had the strongest iso of the three, and cream/achro interacted more scummy between them

good game, mafia and town played well

althought uh

who keeps telling town to instavote in lylp

1 Like

It was a 50/50 between cream Lissi, I knew achro was likely evil but I didn’t think I had any sort of basis with town to be able to vote them and then convincingly push them over.

So I went for my 50/50 instead.

1 Like

in lylo, vote the scummiest person, ignore everything else

after at least 24 hours

1 Like

Achro was reaching super hard with town-reads on me and it was suspicious to the point it was a pocket attempt, I probably hit the nail on the head with the whole voting their teammate and then voting other people on purpose to get me to follow them, maybe not.

Either way. I had a townie who said they were gonna snap vote me immediately and I’d be versus’ing someone who they trusted so what hope did I have

memes townread you at the end of d4
convincing them was an uphill battle but
you had one town in lissi/cream to back you up, which you wouldnt have in f3, aswell with the knowledge you were wildly townread

Yeah maybe well I made my choice, like I say, 50/50

I was close just not close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

of course, whats done is done
im not scorning you for it, just trying to say what could be done better in the future

Yeeeeah

Well I wasn’t far off the mark and I’m happy about that

1 Like

I bet town will be mad at me though lol

oh well
whats done is done
getting memes to vote achro would’ve been hard either way, then having to chain into cream
its the teams fault you all went into lylo to begin with, not just yours

in the future zone
it may be better to give town the 24 hours to think, especially when they had already expressed interest in doing so in the chat

1 Like

Nah I shouldn’t have voted instantly I was just convinced I was right, and to be fair I was - 50/50 and all. Just not the right person. Should have thought on it

If I had I’d have realised cream was the one