Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

To be fair I tend to over-react to any vote against me joke or not sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

no

I’m your Mafia teammate please clear me.

1 Like

No it’s okay LOL I was just surprised because a joke vote against Zorvo was made right above me so I was like “oh this’ll be funny”

1 Like

Fair enough :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s not really much else to react to at all in this thread right now anyway tbf.

1 Like

Yeah I just handle votes on me pretty poorly because I see votes on me as “I don’t trust you” or something I don’t know. I over-react all the same.

I’d work on it, but like…It’s just a me thing. Not much to do about it?

1 Like

I think it’s a good reaction to have tbh
or at least not a bad one

Nope. Im not gonna totally depend on PRs to solve this.

Jarek is msfia

VOTE: Jarek

PR’s are literally confirmed town lmao.

When all the mafia are dead and we are hunting the town traitor you’d be fucking stupid not to trust the PR claims

We dont know who they are, do we?

Our job is to help them not become parasites waiting for them to do our job.

And if the PRs die first?

you’re missing the point.

Forget it

The motive behind this post is to seed distrust among us. Setting up the foundations to widen the PoE if we actually get ahead later.

Okay

VOTE: Memes

Enjoy having my vote parked on you for the rest of the game for that

This is too self aware mixed with AtE.

No it’s to spell it out for you that if the PR’s are still alive when we’re hunting just the traitor then they should come out and claim so we can trust them.

THE PR’S ARE UNIQUE AND IF THEY ARE DOUBLE CLAIMED ONE OF THEM WILL BE LYING

More AtE. Also, unless your vote is worth 10 votes im not concerned, even if they were, im not concerned either.

Overreaction over a vote, seeding distrust, OMGUS, you cant be more obvious. Sorry for your rand.