Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

You went straight for assuming I was trying to be evil and widening a PoE or whatever BS you’re trying to spin instead of seeing the obvious angle I was going for of implying the PR’s should be trusted and why shouldn’t they.

They should be the base-line for the locktown once we go traitor hunting and everyone else can get fucked no matter how good they were at solving, because the traitor doesn’t know the wolf team either.

assuming we even get that far.

This isn’t AtE this is a scumread.

Sure sure sure, uhuh

It’s OMGUS, still unconcerned

Now that you have gotten caught, im gonna look for your partners. Hold my beer

I’m actually partnered with Jarek

VOTE: Memes

on a more serious note, I’m gonna leave my vote here for now because Memes is being rude, but unfortunately being rude is town indicative for him, I don’t actually think it’s him
If we were ever going to ML someone, though, I’d hope to cod it’s him

1 Like

I had the same vibe. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Guava has been pocketing Jarek so, they are not w/w. Could be w/traitor or w/town. Bookmarking

what :sob: :sob:

1 Like

:popcorn:

You are gonna leave the vote on me because im being rude (i dont see why) even though you acknowledge it is town indicative for me.

Noooooice!

Please keep posting. Im gonna catch a wold today and probably get ignored anyway because km being “rude”.

I don’t really think Memes is acting in a rude manner, although I can see why someone would feel that way. I still remember Flicker. It’s just hard to read people in the first few hours of a game unless you force it along, and that’s what he’s doing here.
Being proactive isn’t, in of itself, town-indicative, but it is a pro-town behaviour.

1 Like

Please dont stop because of me by any means.

1 Like

Because you don’t radically change your personality based on your rand. that’d be extremely foolish, at best.

Here’s a question, just to understand the logic behind this post.
What is your perceived idea of how I “would” act, given we’ve only played two games together?

Why are you answering his logic for him?

because I’m voting you despite achnowledging the exact same thing?

You didnt vote acknowledging it, you are echoing him.

Now im pretty sure one of you two is scum.