Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Am I not suppose to be concerned when someone is trying to ML me?

I know this fucking game Achro I’ve seen it

Regardless of Silviu’s flip.

If they flip town you just vote on me and go with what you just said.
If they flip wolf you scratch out what you just said and go back to your original W/W solve shit:

I’m not gonna take it!!

2 Likes

I’m not voting you though. I am only describing you as off and kind of waiting to see what it is you do with it. Magnus feels a bit off to me too as the day has progressed, Jaiden is different but oddly enough I don’t think it’s ‘off’.

If they flip wolf you scratch out what you just said and go back to your original W/W solve shit

So under this premise I have just decided to murder my scum buddy day 1 with 0 chill.

Not really my style tbh.

What do you think about them?
Give me a post number of theirs you think is a Townie post.

If I’m not mistaken you had them pretty high on your Townreads.

I love the fact you respond completely invalid cause for some reason you assumed that statement was somehow about you at all when it clearly is in regards to me and Silviu being W/W thus one of your solves.

Did you fucking forget your solve!??
Never once did I even state you were wolves with Silviu did I?

I think Jaiden’s approach to No Ex rocks the boat too much along with the fact that she is being different tonally this game, with seeming purpose, to come from a scum player most of the time. Like, scum can’t help but to have a little fear in their heart in how they approach scenarios from a macro pov. I haven’t seen her as scum, so this isn’t bulletproof, but I feel her early game is extremely reckless from a scum pov.

On top of that, she passed the vibe check with me earlier.

I love the fact you respond completely invalid cause for some reason you assumed that statement was somehow about you at all when it clearly is in regards to me and Silviu being W/W thus one of your solves.

Did you fucking forget your solve!??
Never once did I even state you were wolves with Silviu did I?

In worlds where silv flips W and I go after you tomorrow, and you think I am scum, then by definition silv and I would be w/w.

And yeah I know traitor caveat on everything in terms of game state knowledge but if I have to type that out every time I might scream so you get it.

Jaiden started it when you were getting a lot of heat, so let me include you there too.

Silviu’s been missing for the last seventeen hours after this post.

Oh fuck if you CFD on me and I can’t do anything about it I hope you get voted like a tonka truck tomorrow.
They will see my town flip and they will know you pushed it.

Town just needs to stop being scared of being like “oooooo I don’t want to vote out a player that is a good Town player” cause that player can be a wolf and your just gonna fucking let that wolf win?

Then how many more times are you gonna do it?

Gonna wait until an FM game where the wolf game is full of LHF’s and say “oh fuck yeah, Town play got better”, no luck got better and gave you an easy solve.

I genuinely hope if your town you figure me out or at least play this day properly and find the wolf.
It could be Silviu, but generally I don’t see that guy being anymore than rand.

But if your a wolf, I want to make it clear people shouldn’t be afraid on voting you tomorrow, especially if you have a terrible EoD that should obviously be questioned, and not just questioned people need to stop with just that and start pushing more.

Can you name examples of anyone being afraid of me? It feels as if everyone is engaging with me in a chill way aside from you. Really I feel as if you’re the only person who is afraid of me given how reactionary you are being to me.

Also not to be too full of myself, but I think I have voted scum every day 1 I have been town on this site at eod. I think my town play is really good!

This is town Zorvo.

1 Like

I just don’t like the fact no matter what you’re calling me a wolf regardless of what Silviu flips.
You can call that bias but I consider that wolfy.

Players like You, Vulgard, Arctic, etc.

Strong Players people tend to only question but they don’t take the extra step and start pushing at them hard.

I mean, I didn’t say that though. You took thoughts from an earlier post and then super imposed them on another post and then said "if you change your mind and revert back to saying this isn’t true then I am always a wolf’

You put about 20 words into my mouth to come to the conclusion that I am hyper convinced you are a wolf. To be clear, I am not hyper convinced of you being a wolf, just trying to get more out of you and I figured saying to yeet you might give me something. Which it has, as Memes pointed out above that was more in line with what I’ve seen of your game previously.

Also Zorvo you saw me be mislynched <_<

Not to interrupt your commentary on FOL Townplay, but the reason for this is because a high percentage of players on this site feel like they need other players to put in most of the work, which some do by virtue of caring about the game. Once the top players start to die, that’s when everyone feels pressured to step up.

Oh yeah that one time.
But I’m referring to you when your a wolf.
my point was players like Arctic and Vulgard as wolves tend to survive cause no one hard pushes them.