Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I’m getting the vibe most people aren’t okay with no-exe. From what I’ve seen, Achro and Jaiden were the only players who seemed willing to entertain doing that today.

Not Voting (4): Prisma101, Lissi, Magnus, Jarek

I’d suggest someone remembers this for later.

Players shouldn’t think like this.
This isn’t needed.
This is what makes Town play bad.
Do your best and believe in yourself, don’t relay on other players.

Misexed purely by town, even.

You were in Umineko where I was constantly challenged.

Zorvo are you ok? <_<

I am so glad town won that game. The best part was people apologizing to me whenever they entered dvc tbh

2 Likes

I think Town has won twice since then.

I am 2/2 in town wins if we only count games that didn’t have gross host misconduct.

1 Like

VOTE: Silviu

Come out and plaaaaaay

Achro Zorvo is T v T and it is trash move on

No more.

eh serious meta read would prob go deeper, that’s just random popped-into-my-brain intrusive thought read

prisma — Though sus’ing people for a joke is generally playing in bad faith i.e scummy, esp after I pointed it out, feels like consistency of approach with both Guava and Neon prob points to prisma just being a sort of “takes everything seriously” sort of person. I wanna say maybe town, esp tonal confidence in responding to Neon/Magnus

I can say that with some conviction I think there’s a wolf in Magnus/Silviu and if there isn’t then I’m packing up my bags

1 Like

Is this related to claiming Motion Detector D1?

Okay maybe not silviu maybe I just really think Magnus has evil vibes I mean magnus come ooooooooon you’re more campy and outlandish than this it’s not right you don’t feel right there’s something OFF

Maybe

1 Like

What does this mean?

I don’t know it’s a buzzword

If we’re making up words now, I think my defence shall be “Ga-Fluppted”. It’s a Dr. Seuss word.

In all seriousness, I think there’s a fairly standard explanation. It’s not even AI.

…I just finished CoD after fighting to survive and it didn’t matter. So…

Achro — this guy has “2022 best scum player” under his name but I don’t even see any doubts…? (Besides Zorvo) Feel like players’ reads lack strength of reasoning to warrant just slapping a townie sticker on the guy. Like Memes too, though to a much lesser degree. Prob need to go skim a town/scum game for baseline.

Lissi - too early to tell tbh, gut town but need something genuine. Questioning and analysis could come from either alignment. Interesting that she disagrees with my reads, points that out, and wants to come back to it. Don’t think she does that as a wolf? Feel like she would prob just leave me alone. Sentiment feels like comes from genuine town place of wanting to solve.