Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Camp is an aesthetic style and sensibility that regards something as appealing because of its bad taste and ironic value.

I’m offended.

2 Likes

Hello Cream.

Which of my reads lack strength of reasoning iyo?

the way this is worded sounds like you’re about to roast them lmao

1 Like

The game feeling flat isn’t just me, is it?

it’s not flat it’s a sphere

Well, partially I think its because silviu is taking a very, very long time isoing zorvo

but also I don’t have the energy I did before so I am not burning through as much.

lol no I’m saying most other people’s reads on you feel like they are just “feels townie prob townie” sort of stuff

this is off the top of my head and I could be wrong

but good scum players can’t be read on just “feels townie, sounds townie, so therefore townie” sort of thing, you have to go a little deeper

people saying “‘memes town because townie aggressiveness” is meh, esp since memes said it’s NAI. Gotta think 1 layer deeper to player motivation, etc

like meme’s post about throwing magnus into town section as a test? I think that more likely comes from town over scum as test to see if Magnus or anyone was reading closely

Here are some clear pre-flip,associations (excluding traitor because they are pretty much town-acting unless we pick up signaling or some shit like that).

Not W/W

Zorvo/Achro

Memes/Jarek

Memes/Guava

Neon/Jarek

Jaiden/Memes

Guava/Jarek (not 100% sure about this one)

Magnus/Jarek

Cream/Magnus

Prima/Neon

this guy has best scum player under his name but I never even heard of this guy

clearly not as legendary as he thinks he is

:roll_eyes:

there’s the roast lol

4 Likes

(Do you realize that is my title for literally winning the award on the forum last year)

Cream/Achro not w/w

yes I actually did click on your profile after noticing that lol

why do you put yourself in these associations

1 Like

Anyway fwiw @Cream I think the read on me is mostly ‘let achro cook’ because trying to push a super strong player like myself day 1 is really a bad idea since I usually stab multiple wolves.

1 Like

VOTE: Sleep.
It possibly would be better to execute today and sleep tomorrow if we desperately needed information to work off, but I have to respect Jaiden’s token effort.

fair enough

What’s your issue with Magnus? We haven’t gotten to share the thread at all and catching up is boring. Tell me your current thoughts on the game state.

Speaking of which, I don’t think Jaiden ever explained this and she said she would.

Because it is clear through our interactions that we are not.